Ratings for Dr. Robin C. Hauser

Dr. Hauser truly cares for my child. I can't say anything better about a doctor.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2016

I love Dr. H!!! She is so wonderful and down to earth. She speaks to you and not at you. Most importantly she understands you are a concerned parent and tries to answer all your questions as thoroughly as possible.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

For me she is the best pediatrician for my daughters, she is always sweet, and takes time to answer all your questions.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Dr. Hauser is a blessing. When my child was born we were seeing another doctor who was full of herself. I came to Dr. Hauser and she has been wonderful! I appreciate her taking the time to listen to my concerns and taking such great care of my child.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

Dr. Hauser is amazing. She is warm, genuine, and has a great bedside manner for both parents and children. She really takes the time to listen, and is conservative yet active in her approach to treatment. She is a mother herself, and really understands the parents' point of view. I feel so fortunate to have her help our family!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012