Ratings for Dr. Jon Barchuk

Dr. Barchuk is an amazing dentist whose main priority is making sure his patients are comfortable and get the best dentistry he can offer. He only dentist I trust and I would recommend him to anyone! Thank you so much for all the great work! You are amazing!!! Iveta Valcheva

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Great dentist. My entire family has been with him for years. Staff is helpful and knowledge and has a great sense of humor.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Had five dentists in my lifetime(68 years) this DR.is the greatest ,been with him for over 20 years,moved to White Rock but still travel 45 minutes each way for his service,staff are top notch too .

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Definitely one of the best dentists around, I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Dr. Barchuk has been my dentist for over 25 years for a reason. He is courteous, respectful, thorough and knowledgeable. The staff at his office are wonderful.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2015

I was referred by a coworker who was also a patient of Dr Barchuk when I moved to Poco in 1993. My family and many friends that I referred have been patients ever since. Always a professional, Dr Barchuk and his staff provide safe and competent care. The only problem is he is so popular it can be hard to get an appointment sometimes. I guess that says it all.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

Dr. Barchuk has been my dentist for 25 years and is excellent at his craft. Always friendly and professional too. Most of the staff has been working for him about that long too which is always a good sign!!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

Dr Barchuk has been my dentist for many many years and has been wonderful. The staff at his office are all caring and friendly. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

This man is a creative, artistic genius, and, fortunately for me and his many other patients, he chose Dentistry as his profession! I have been seeing Dr. Barchuk for close to twenty-five years now. When I first saw him, I came with a dental history of pain and torture by other dentists. I was terrified and I "white knuckled" it through that first appointment. Dr. Barchuk's kind, gentle and compassionate manner immediately put me at ease. I joked with him that I would likely need a shot of "Grand Marnier" to get me through the ordeal. It turns out I did not need Grand Marnier or anything else then or during the hundreds of visits I have had during the last twenty-five years. I never feel the needles, and I have actually had naps during some extremely long procedures. He has transformed my once crooked grin, (without braces), into a dazzling, white smile! I smile often during my many visits to his office because all the girls there are so happy and entertaining! Thumbs Up!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2012