Ratings for Dr. Jon Barchuk

This was my first time here on March 27/17 and I must say I was very pleased and felt comfortable because he listens to the patient. I had a really bad expierence at my last dentist and get scared easy now with dentists but not with Dr Jon Barchuk,he takes the time to explain whic is very important to include the patient combined with the potential work being done.Cheers to a Very Good dentist not many honest doctor's left really.I would recommend him but he is a very busy doctor.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Best dentist in town! Highly recommended. Very professional and meticulous in his work. Great staff too.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Awful experience, do not recommend to go to this dentist!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Dr. Barchuk is an amazing dentist whose main priority is making sure his patients are comfortable and get the best dentistry he can offer. He only dentist I trust and I would recommend him to anyone! Thank you so much for all the great work! You are amazing!!! Iveta Valcheva

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Great dentist. My entire family has been with him for years. Staff is helpful and knowledge and has a great sense of humor.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Had five dentists in my lifetime(68 years) this DR.is the greatest ,been with him for over 20 years,moved to White Rock but still travel 45 minutes each way for his service,staff are top notch too .

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Definitely one of the best dentists around, I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Dr. Barchuk has been my dentist for over 25 years for a reason. He is courteous, respectful, thorough and knowledgeable. The staff at his office are wonderful.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2015

I was referred by a coworker who was also a patient of Dr Barchuk when I moved to Poco in 1993. My family and many friends that I referred have been patients ever since. Always a professional, Dr Barchuk and his staff provide safe and competent care. The only problem is he is so popular it can be hard to get an appointment sometimes. I guess that says it all.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

Dr. Barchuk has been my dentist for 25 years and is excellent at his craft. Always friendly and professional too. Most of the staff has been working for him about that long too which is always a good sign!!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Dr. Jon Barchuk's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.