Ratings for Dr. Jon Barchuk

Dr. Barchuk is a very professional doctor. He is so busy, but he still takes to explain everything carefully to me. The staff are all very helpful and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Excellent all around. Best dentist I'd ever gone to. Great staff too.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

My family has been seeing Dr Barchuk for over 25 years. He always has the time to explain what he is doing and why he is doing it. I find that remarkable for someone who is so busy. I used to be so scared going to the dentist and now I actually fall asleep if I am having any dental work done. Again, I find that remarkable. I have no hesitation recommending him to anyone. And I have to say that the staff is also fantastic.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

Great environment! I drive from north delta just to see him. Awesome staff as well. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

This was my first time here on March 27/17 and I must say I was very pleased and felt comfortable because he listens to the patient. I had a really bad expierence at my last dentist and get scared easy now with dentists but not with Dr Jon Barchuk,he takes the time to explain whic is very important to include the patient combined with the potential work being done.Cheers to a Very Good dentist not many honest doctor's left really.I would recommend him but he is a very busy doctor.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Best dentist in town! Highly recommended. Very professional and meticulous in his work. Great staff too.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Dr. Barchuk is an amazing dentist whose main priority is making sure his patients are comfortable and get the best dentistry he can offer. He only dentist I trust and I would recommend him to anyone! Thank you so much for all the great work! You are amazing!!! Iveta Valcheva

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Great dentist. My entire family has been with him for years. Staff is helpful and knowledge and has a great sense of humor.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Had five dentists in my lifetime(68 years) this DR.is the greatest ,been with him for over 20 years,moved to White Rock but still travel 45 minutes each way for his service,staff are top notch too .

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Definitely one of the best dentists around, I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016