Ratings for Dr. Jon Barchuk

Definitely one of the best dentists around, I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Dr. Barchuk has been my dentist for over 25 years for a reason. He is courteous, respectful, thorough and knowledgeable. The staff at his office are wonderful.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2015

I was referred by a coworker who was also a patient of Dr Barchuk when I moved to Poco in 1993. My family and many friends that I referred have been patients ever since. Always a professional, Dr Barchuk and his staff provide safe and competent care. The only problem is he is so popular it can be hard to get an appointment sometimes. I guess that says it all.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

Dr. Barchuk has been my dentist for 25 years and is excellent at his craft. Always friendly and professional too. Most of the staff has been working for him about that long too which is always a good sign!!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

Dr Barchuk has been my dentist for many many years and has been wonderful. The staff at his office are all caring and friendly. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

This man is a creative, artistic genius, and, fortunately for me and his many other patients, he chose Dentistry as his profession! I have been seeing Dr. Barchuk for close to twenty-five years now. When I first saw him, I came with a dental history of pain and torture by other dentists. I was terrified and I "white knuckled" it through that first appointment. Dr. Barchuk's kind, gentle and compassionate manner immediately put me at ease. I joked with him that I would likely need a shot of "Grand Marnier" to get me through the ordeal. It turns out I did not need Grand Marnier or anything else then or during the hundreds of visits I have had during the last twenty-five years. I never feel the needles, and I have actually had naps during some extremely long procedures. He has transformed my once crooked grin, (without braces), into a dazzling, white smile! I smile often during my many visits to his office because all the girls there are so happy and entertaining! Thumbs Up!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2012

by far the best dentist i have had, he is so gentle. I have had a lot of work done with him over the years and i am no longer afraid of dentists. And not to mention he is so good looking, i am always looking forward to see his outfit. He has a great sense of fashion!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2012

I've had problems with my teeth past couple of years and saw many dentists that didn't care too much. With dr barchuk I feel he cares to get to the bottom of things, explains well and will listen (which is pretty amazing). Handsome, gentle, best dentist I've seen in a long long time (5 or 6 last 2 years). He has tried to figure out things other dentists never cared to. I'm in love and even with all my teeth problems still, at least I found him ! Highly recommend ! Hope he retires old ! He's a gem ! Hard to get apointment tho (kind of sucks) and never open weeknights or weekends. I have a 2 year old and girls at office very good when I bring her :-) she'll be in good hands with that dentist fer sure ! Thanks dr barchuk ! Mel

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

Great Dentist. I stopped going to the dentist because I required more freezing than normal and always felt the pain. I believed it was normal until I saw him and he made sure I was good multiple times through. We realized then I required a higher dose of freezing. I have had a root canal, 2 wisdom teeth pulled and all my cleanings and fillings in 12 years with him and he is great. He takes the time to expalain my options and cost of them as I do not have dental coverage. The girls are cheery and it is clear they all get along as the atmosphere is great. I now take my 3 kids there and they are actually excited when they need to see him. I have recommended him to friends who would agree with my review, and I continue to recommend him to anyone looking for a great dentist.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012