Ratings for Dr. Edward Luke

He is a great doctor he just needa to value peoples times also that are waiting for him in the waiting area and not take his sweet time on patients

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

The best family doctor one could ask for. For sure you might have to wait sometimes, but that's only because he cares for his patience from the bottom of his heart and spends time with them trying to help us in whatever way he can.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

Our whole family has been seeing Dr. Luke since we immigrated to Canada in 2004. We are so very fortunate to have such an amazing family physician. He takes the time to answer any questions and also makes sure you understand any theory/reasoning behind your case. Wait time is very long though and his receptionist is always incredibly busy! He always takes precaution and doesn't just want to push you out the door.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Dr. Luke is caring and knowledgeable. He takes his time with his patients and ensures they get the attention they need. He is the best GP I've ever seen.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

Dr. Luke is a very caring and knowledgeable doctor. He seems to have infinite patience and never rushes the appointment. I feel so blessed to have him as my family doctor. The wait can sometimes be long, but totally worth it!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

I don't usually write comments online. However, Dr. Luke deserves a great one from me. He is the best family doctor one could ask for! He goes out of his way to help my family and I when we needed him. I can't thank him enough for that! Dr. Luke, you are the best!!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Dr. Luke is great especially when it comes to elderly patients.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Dr. Luke is by far the best family doctor I've ever had. Our whole family goes to him. He offers his expert advice and really spends time explaining to his patients. With his help, my mom was able to diagnose colon cancer and undergo colonoscopy, CT scan all within 2 weeks. We caught it at an early stage because of his attentiveness and carefulness. He comforts his patient with sincere words. Sometimes we have to wait a little longer than the scheduled time, but I think it is worth it. His staff is okay, polite but nothing else I'd like to add.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Staff are not helpful but Dr. Luke is one of the best family doctors around.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

best doctor ever. he is very helpful and knowledgeable. I would recommend him

flag | Submitted January 19, 2013