Ratings for Dr. Dennis Saunier

Dr Saunier is my Dr now for over 25 yrs , I have a lot of respect for him and his caring and knowledge . He is a professional at his field and an excellent Doctor !

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Great Doctor, and I have seen a few. I make the drive from the valley now as can't find a good one to replace him.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

He has been my doctor for about 30 years. My husband and step son now see him as well. He is always helpful and a great listener. He is attentive and is great with all of us. We drive all the way from Chilliwack as we have moved from Coquitlam. He is worth the drive.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012

He has been my common law wifes doctor for 20 years. He put her on clonazapan about 14 years ago. She is trying to quit this horrible drug. She is suffering from severe - and I mean severe - anxiety. She has asked him for some help or a referal to someone who can help. He is very uncooperative and appears to be afraid to admit this is a very bad drug. He basically tells her she is imagining things and prescribes more drugs.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2011

Dr. Saunier has cared for our family for 12 years now. My two special needs sons (both have autism) have needed many taxation, camp, school, employment, and income benefits applications completed. Dennis has ALWAYS completed these forms promptly, cheerfully, and completely, and has not charged us extra for these services - not ever! He makes prompt specialist referrals as needed, and his staff always call back with results as they come in. Highly recommended. This is a caring human being, not just a competent doctor.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

He's been my family dr since I was born and even delivered me. Great staff and doesn't rush you.. but as someone else mentioned, beware of anything to do with mental illness with him. Doesn't really seem convinced that anxiety/depression exists. Also when I was showing signs of a hypothyroid he told my mom that I was just fat and to stop trying to make excuses...but when I would work out he told me to stop because I couldn't handle the activity? (I had been working out over a year when he told me that). Great for general things like.. tonsils. Not so much for mental illness or sensitive issues.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2011

Dr Saunier has been our family doctor for over 14 years and we couldn't be happier. He's a good listener and never seems too rushed to deal with what is wrong. He's fabulous with my children making them feel very comfortable even when sick and/or injured. Keeps resonable hours and the clinic does a good job of covering each other to provide appropriate office hours thus preventing trips to walkin clinics, Emerg, etc. Thanks Dr. Saunier!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2010

He has been my doctor for almost ten years. He is very helpful and knowledgeable about physical illnesses, but I would like to warn people - he has an EXTREMELY dangerous lack of knowledge in MENTAL HEALTH areas. In fact, many of his misconceptions about mental health are downright irresponsible, dangerous, and coloured with a negative stereotype.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2010

Denise has been my doctor for years and I love the guy! Completely down to earth, listens, talks, and goes out of his way and life to help the less needy throughout the world on his holidays, volunteers himself to the hospitals, you name it. He's not pompous, doesn't treat you like some moron and has true concern over your health. Cool cool guy.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2010

Dr. Saunier has been my doctor my entire life (24 yrs) and I feel so blessed to have someone as capable, kind and personable as he is. Now I have kids of my own and hope he will be around a long time so that they can appreciate his services as well.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2009