Ratings for Dr. Luis E. Baltodano

He does not listen. Very inattentive and lazy in approach. You are a number, not a person but I am not surprised as Watson Clinic turns their doctors into robots. When he first walked in, he asked me how I was feeling. I said that I have had better days. He replied, "That is great" while reading paper work. Most of the conversation was like this and I had to repeat my symptoms over and over because he did not listen the first time. He looked for the quick out saying that the office was closing soon so he could not treat me. Quick to take my money but not quick enough to treat his patient. Very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

Had to see this MD since my regular Watson Clinic MD is away for the holidays & I needed 4 refills on meds that have been my regular meds for years. 1st, don't bother making an appointment. They handle appointments the same way as walk ins. They'll get to you when they get to you. People with appointments that were there when I came in had been waiting 3 hours and were still waiting long after I got there. I wasn't called in until an hour after they had "closed". Had to nearly beg the doc to write 1 script *as shown* in my records as there are 2 companies making nearly identical meds w/different names and I can't afford the one he originally tried to prescribe since there is no generic. 2 meds he refused to refill because he "doesn't know anything about them". 1 being a very common fibromyalgia med and the other being Ambien. He had to pull out a med book to look up Ambien folks! Pretty sure he got his license by sending in Bazooka Joe wrappers.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013

Ive seen this Dr. more than my primary though watson clinic urgent care. He is wonderful and answers questions and concern. Great pick!!!!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2010

Wonderful physician. Takes time to listen--wonderful personality. Could be an example to many physicisns. E, R, Lieurance

flag | Submitted June 26, 2009

co-pay private insurance - awful doctor. Waited an hour and a half past appointment time. Wanted medication for back pain. Perscribed daypro and no muscle relaxors or pain medication. Extremely short with me, VERY UPSET would NOT RECOMMEND.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2009

Dr. Luis E. Baltodano's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

MSP/BC Med