Ratings for Dr. Laurence Neufeld

Arrogant . Used to be a good doctor. Unprofessional, no compassion, office staff terrible. Go anywhere but there. Even other doctors know about him

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

Dr. Neufeld was my father's hospitalist at Tampa General when my father had a brain tumor. This doctor could not have been more wonderful. He did not sugarcoat the truth-- my father was dying and there was nothing that we could do other than keep him comfortable--but he was kind and generous, and did his best to maintain my father's dignity. He even loaned my dying father his personal iPod with classical music so that my father could listen to the music he loved during his last days. What doctor does that? He truly went above and beyond.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2012

My family, friends and I have been seeing Dr. Neufeld for many years! I have put up with so much for too many years because of the convenience of having a Dr. near my home. Not anymore! I spoke up and was given a letter of dismissal. If you are seeking a compassionate, empathetic Dr. I suggest to go elsewhere! Receptionist is very rude! You have to wait about an hour or more for every visit! You almost always have to see the Physians Assistants. You must call numerous times to get a call back. Good luck!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

I've been Dr. Neufeld's patient for over 20 years. He is a wonderful diagnostician. There is always a long wait to see him because he spends a lot of time with each of his patients.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2010

This Dr. is very cold and abrupt. Twice prescibed medication that I was allergic to (it was supposed to be noted on the chart). Plus always asked me what medications I was taking ( another thing that was clearly noted on the chart). I would think a Dr. who prescribes the medication would be aware of how and what I am taking on his orders.I also was hospitalized for an emergencey and he never answered any calls from the hospital. When confronted with this he denied the hospital called him but I was there with the Dr. when he made the call.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Laurence Neufeld's Credentials

• Finch U Of Hs/Chicago Med Sch, North Chicago Il 60664 (Grad. 1974)

• BCBS Massachusetts