You may also like

I had a problem with my hip after having injured my foot. I went to see two chiropractors and I did not get any lasting relief while under their care. Then someone recommended Dr. Knapp to me. Dr. Knapp evaluated my muscle strength and gave me exercises to strengthen the muscles that weakened during the months that I was not able to get around much. His approach makes so much sense - but it also requires both the skill of a chiropractor and the knowledge of a physical therapist. He saved me from a lot of pain and discomfort. While in my teens I was in a bad car accident and so I have been to about 15 chiropractors over the last 40 years. Dr. Knapp is unique. He is a great asset to this community and I'm very glad I found him.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2013

Dr. Kanpp is thorough in his examinations and takes the time to listen. He uses state of the art equipment and techniques and is gentle and kind. I have been seeing Dr. Knapp from time to time for sports-related injuries for over 10 years and I have and will continue to heartily recommend him as an exceptional doctor.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2010

Referred to Dr Knapp by a friend. He is amazing. Professional, polite, ethical and very good at his job. He is not out to empty your pocket book, but to get you well and functional. I would definitely refer him to anyone who needs a good chiropractor

flag | Submitted October 23, 2010

Dr. Dan saved my sanity...Can't say enough good about him!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2009

Dr. Daniel J. Knapp's Credentials

Updates

• First Name changed from "Daniel" to "Daniel J."

October 20, 2013