Ratings for Dr. Richard Taylor

very good doctor. very knowledgeable . rarely does not know, but if he doesn't know he finds out. good sense of humor. kind and friendly. down to earth type of guy. salt of the earth.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

My best doctor ever -but now he's retiring! Totally compassionate, always willing to explain all questions. with a loyal, fair gatekeeper at the front desk. You can't buy his devotion to his patients-I can't imagine I'll find his like again and I come from a family of award winning community endorsed physicians. A genuine credit to his profession.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Worst doctor ever. Put me on steroids for my depression, "if I looked good I would feel good" I was getting so much he often borrowed from other patients that he stored in his office. Gave me meds for depression that my physiatrist was baffled by and insisted i get off of immediately. For a few years I thought he was a god send until i discovered his codependent care was damaging my health. 15 years later i am still dealing wtih the effects of the steriods.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Dr. Taylor was my doctor when I lived in Vancouver before I moved to Toronto. He is absolutely outstanding. He's compassionate, caring and genuinely interested in giving his patients the best care. There are few doctors as good as Dr. Taylor. One of a kind!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Dr Taylor has been my doctor for more than 20 years. He has always been spot on in his treatment of me and at one point when I was suicidal he saw me daily to keep me centred until I could get in to a psychiatrist for further treatment of my depression. He has always been very easy to talk to and seems well informed of current medical issues. I recommend him most heartily.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Dr Taylor is a compassionate and thoughtful practicioner who has helped me through some dynamic medical issues with his expertise, and provoking questions to determine my overall health, and emotional needs. My quality of life is better for having Dr.Taylor as my practicioner over 20 years. His former assistant Elaine was an absolute gem, and the currently assistant, Steve, is a caring, and compassionate health care assistant.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

Good and find that he is very helpful. My referrals have always been good.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Passive aggressive and out of touch with the needs of people who are impoverished and ill

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

Destroyed my quality of life while breaching patient Doctor confidentiality.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

Very knowledgeable, thorough and caring... Top notch! Would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015