Ratings for Dr. Mitchell S. Hoffman

We made the mistake of taking my mom to Dr. Hoffman. We would not recommend him to anyone. He completely missed my mom's diagnosis and we lost our mom.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

I would not recommend Dr. Hoffman. We went to him when we found out my mother had cancer. He completely missed diagnosed her and provided the wrong treatment. We only found out what the correct diagnosis was near the end. She died a few days later. I would stay away from him.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

8/15/2012 Had hysterectomy performed by him. Only stage 1 uterine cancer. A 4hr surgery turned into a 40 day nightmare!!! What ever could go wrong....did go wrong. My lungs collapsed, my stitches busted and had to return to the table again. Nothing went the way I was led to beleive. I still have nighmares of this unfortunate event. It changed my life forever. Yes I do agree he has a great bedside manner but I'd much prefer a great surgical outcome!!! I am sad to say that given the same opportunity again I would have preferred to keep my cancer and went that route instead. I feel so stupid however not to of had at least have a second opinion. I will never look or be the same.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013

Great bedside manner and a very caring and intelligent doctor. He strives to explain things well and make sure you understand.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2012

Missed a stage 4 cancer. Mom is dead. Very laid back attitude which caused him to react slowly to an aggressive cancer and us to loose a loved one.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

Dr. Hoffman is a rare find these days. He is very knowledgeable and caring. His bed-side manners truly put you at ease. He took all the time I needed to answer questions and provided me with options. I did not feel pressured to sign up for a treatment immediately. Once I had some time to think about it all and called his office, the scheduling was a very easy process. I am so glad that he is a faculty member at USF because I think that doctors like him should really pass on their knowledge and attitude to new physicians.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

Dr. Mitchell S. Hoffman's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Veterans Administration