Ratings for Dr. Deborah A. Burke

I have had a problem with neurologists, well all doctors in our area. They stuff you in an examining room and when they enter many, many minutes later they do not have the common decency to apologize for the wait and then rush you through as quickly as possible. Not so with Dr Burke. She reviews what we treatment she authorized, asks about the results, and listens intently to what I am telling her. She will then discuss what avenues are available for me to take and then directs me to start a new program of meds. She even prepares a schedule for you to take. This past visit my youngest son asked me if he could attend and of course I approved. After Dr Burke was finished with me she addressed my son asking him if he had questions for her which he did. There was no rushing just pure honest concern. Most of the other doctors I have had over the years give you 10 minutes if you are lucky. She is also very knowledgeable and I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

Dr. Deborah A. Burke's Credentials

• Boston Univ Sch Of Med, Boston Ma 02118 (Grad. 1996)

Commercial Insurance Company