Ratings for Dr. Pradip B. Baiju

Dr. Baiju is my husbands Cardiologist and has recently become mine. Dr Baiju has been fantastic with the treatment if my husband , who has many heart related issues and also helped him with severe issues with treatment for PAD saving his foot and toes and healing wounds. All was connected and virtually ignored by his former cardiologist even though he was seeing NO him for all of the about. It is so wonderful to find a physician who treats the patients with care and understanding and patience. His knowledge and expertise is priceless is caring for his heart patients. He does everything in his power to help his patients. He is now working with me on some heart related issues that we are getting to the bottom of. His staff always gets back to me from the front desk to the nurses and medical staff. If he is needed they will always contact him if he is out and get back with me. My husband and I have the utmost respect for Dr Baiju and aeelucky to have such great care.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

If it had not been for Dr. Baiju, my husband could have easily died. Had it not been for his expertise and knowledge...and willingness to take one more step...I don't even want to think about it. He's kind, he takes the time to explain things, and he genuinely cares. I can't imagine what life would have been like...

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

My experience with Dr. Baiju was extremely disturbing! I was recently admitted to Florida Hospital Altamonte with chest pains. Dr. Baiju came in on my 2nd day and explained to me that he I was going to need a test and that I would need to be transported to another hospital for it. My sister asked him why I would have to be transported. Dr. Baiju then became agitated and very disrespectful and said she should have paid more attention and that he had already explained it to me. We were absolutely shocked that a doctor would speak to either of us this way. The conversation got heated as Dr. Baiju got ruder. He actually asked my sister to leave the room at one point! Dr. Baiju's extreme lack of professionalism is staggering. It is hard to imagine such unfathomably rude and unprofessional behavior from anyone, much less from a trusted doctor toward his own patient for no reason at all. He actually created unnecessary extreme stress for his own heart patient.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2009