Ratings for Dr. Pradip B. Baiju

If it had not been for Dr. Baiju, my husband could have easily died. Had it not been for his expertise and knowledge...and willingness to take one more step...I don't even want to think about it. He's kind, he takes the time to explain things, and he genuinely cares. I can't imagine what life would have been like...

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

My experience with Dr. Baiju was extremely disturbing! I was recently admitted to Florida Hospital Altamonte with chest pains. Dr. Baiju came in on my 2nd day and explained to me that he I was going to need a test and that I would need to be transported to another hospital for it. My sister asked him why I would have to be transported. Dr. Baiju then became agitated and very disrespectful and said she should have paid more attention and that he had already explained it to me. We were absolutely shocked that a doctor would speak to either of us this way. The conversation got heated as Dr. Baiju got ruder. He actually asked my sister to leave the room at one point! Dr. Baiju's extreme lack of professionalism is staggering. It is hard to imagine such unfathomably rude and unprofessional behavior from anyone, much less from a trusted doctor toward his own patient for no reason at all. He actually created unnecessary extreme stress for his own heart patient.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2009