Ratings for Dr. Antonio Pinero-Pilona

We were referred by our Primary Care to Dr Antonio Pinero-Pilona. Let me start by saying the office staff is dismissive and borderline rude both over the phone and in person. Dr Pinero's incompetence led to complications at the hospital due to his lack of attention to detail in his biopsy and ultrasound results where he did not provide a full report and even missed an entire cancerous area on my wife neck/thyroid which complicated the surgical plan. This physician is only concerned with payment and not care which they made quite clear on numerous occasions. Keep in mind, we always made payment up front for our co-pays and never had or have any financial issues that would prevent payment. This disgusting excuse for a medical provider actually held hostage a letter needed by our insurance company for my wife to proceed with surgery until he squeezed another $75 in copays just to write a one sentence letter which he sent certified to my home the week after surgery with a nasty letter once he found out we advised the surgeon that we would not return to his office for post surgical care as we preferred a more professional and competent physician. I would not recommend this poor excuse for a medical provider to anyone as he embodies everything that is wrong with the medical industry today.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Dr. Antonio Pinero-Pilona's Credentials

• University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hudson, FL