Ratings for Dr. Anas Moureiden

I went to Him for help with my Ra and He also found out that I have Lyme .. which I still have Every time I would go to see him all he wanted to do is give my shots in my Hips and Shoulders .. My Ins don't pay much of that so now I'm in to this dr. for over 300.00 and when I told him no more shots my visit with him was over he was done ... So now I'm looking for another dr. If want to have a shot every time you see him go for it ..

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Very nice calm Dr. Always pinpoints what's wrong with me and prescribes thusly. Very polite and well mannered man. No complaints!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2009

I was shocked when I got my chart from Dr. Moureiden. He had my blood pressure and temp noted on each visit, when he NEVER took either one! Also, he had my BP as 120 or 130 over 75 when mine never goes higher than 100/70! All he wants to do is give injections, to make money. He misdiagnosed me with a type of arthritis that my new rheumatologist says there is NO evidence I have. He did not take detailed notes, which I need for insurance. I told him many times I was in fear of losing my job due to missing a lot of time because of my fibromyalgia, but he dismissed me and never wrote anything in my chart about how bad it was affecting my life. STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR!!!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2008

Dr. Moureiden has cared for me for several years and he has always showed compassion. He watches out for my well being and alerts me as soon as he sees something amiss. I have recommended him to others because I know he will help them as best as he can.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2008