Ratings for Dr. Eric Yoshida

Saw him for a colonoscopy- my first and I was extremely nervous. He was kind knowledgeable and thorough. Glad I got in to see him when I did

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

I find him great when things are seriously wrong. He can diagnose, investigate, treat and help. I think he is amazing for liver and transplant patients-a life saver. Where he is a bit off is in explaining / talking to patients. I think this results from a huge case load rather than indifference. From a patient point of view, I would like more explanation or suggestions from him on what I should or shouldn't be doing . But if and when I need a great clinician, I would take him and be grateful.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Outstanding and very knowledgable physician. Treated Chron's with ordering Remicade infusions ,life is normal again.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Incredibly dismissive bedside manner. Not helpful.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Yoshida obviously missed out on the BEDSIDE MANNER AND PATIENT COMFORT seminars at UBC. Be ready for an appalling face to face patient experience. An appalling arrogant man. Should be disciplined professionally.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

After going to more than 10 doctors sending me to blood tests, Ct scans, MRI's... giving stupid strong medications trying different things on me and scaring the **** out of me.... dr. Yoshida changed my life from 2 visits which didn't take more than 2 weeks. I wish him the best.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Yoshida over a year and he dismisses my symptoms and tells me to take a holiday. He performed a colonoscopy and the results suggested that a few more biopsies be taken. He dismissed the recommendations and doesn't return phone calls. My conclusion...if he isn't interested in your case don't expect any results from him or he's a dummy..either way I feel he is causing more pain and I don't recommend him( unless you are an interesting liver case), right Eric?

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

This doctor didn't have any solution to offer nor would he run any tests after 10 months of waiting and suffering from debilitating abdominal pain. When I said that was disappointing he responded with sarcasm. He perched on the edge of his seat the whole time it felt like he would rather have been anywhere else in the world. No compassion, no empathy. He came off as arrogant and rude. Back to square one... Unprofessional and Unacceptable medical treatment (I mean lack of treatment).

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Eric is not a nice human. He gives little respect to his patients. Find a better Dr

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

I've been Dr Yoshida's patient near a decade. He's a very caring specialist who try's his best not to leave any risks remains in his treatment. His practice includes all of the necessary tests and follow ups in order to be sure he gets to the best care of his patient. He's very gentle and polite.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016