Ratings for Dr. Sushama Shukla

Dr. Shukla is a senile. I'd rather have her dog diagnose me.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

She caught many problems before they became big. She has a good analytical mind. She is not punctual.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

I escorted an elderly friend to her appointment and was appalled by both the place and the 'doctor'. The woman's English is terribly difficult to understand and she makes no effort at clarity, just speaks louder. Dirty examining rooms. Vaginal exam for infection was done with no paper on the extremely ripped vinyl covering the exam table (repaired in places with duct tape so long ago it was curling off). Prescribed the same cream that had been given twice previously and hadn't helped (because her diagnosis was wrong). Very third-worldly medicine. After my friend spent a week in hospital due to faulty diagnoses, we got her to a new doctor. Problem solved.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

Dr. Shula has been my family doctor for all my life. She know my family well and I would trust no other Dr with my life. She is the reason I have my two children, she saves their lives.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Worst doctor ever seen in my life....its better not to visit her its just a waste of time... I was pregnant and I lost my baby o ly because of her

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Non english speaking staff. Double booked me for appointments outside her office, when I booked an appointment I showed up... I was not even in the system!!! She will just prescribe pills and won't even tell you what's causing your reactions! Plus!! Her half english speaking staff was booking a very private appointment for someone out in the open!! I thought that was confidential, I don't know the person she was booking it for, but I feel so sorry for her! All of us in the waiting room just stared at each other.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

I have never seen such a Stupid Doctor in my life, she plays with the life of people....I think she should stop practice and sit at home....She never remember her patients too even though you visit her often or on the same day

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

Don't waste your time! I've walked out after waiting over 2 hours for her. She shuts the office randomly even when she tells you to come in! I can't believe how terrible she is. She's burned me with forms for work not being there or the office is just randomly locked. Don't get jerked around by her, try to find someone with a shred of respect or her patients. I can't believe it even now.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2014

She is my family doctor and i cannot understand her at all. She seems to get frustrated when i ask her to repeat what she says. At 6 months old she gave my son a sucker... Who does that??? And at his 1 year check up she gave him a hard candy sucker and made him eat it as she sat there and watched him. He dam near choked as it broke in his mouth. She should not practice on children. She wanted to check my sons stomach and for how she was holding him down she should have just used restraints. Was not impressed at all. Needless to say Im desperately seeking a new physician as I will never take my kids back to her!!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

I had what seemed like a chest infection for 6 months and saw Dr. Shukla 3 or 4 times she kept prescribing me antibiotics and mentioned sometimes chest infection take awhile to recover from. Fed up and feeling like it wasn't getting any better I saw another Dr. at a walk in clinic. Turns out it wasn't an infection at all its asthma. Should have been simple to diagnos if any test had ever been preformed.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014