Ratings for Dr. Bruce Newmarch

When I go to see him, I have never had a bad experience. The staff is always helpful and Dr. Newmarch is always will to answer my questions.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr.Newmarch doesn't suffer fools. He expects clients to take an active part in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. If one doesn't try you are waisting both your and his time. I greatly admire him & thoroughly checked his medical reputation prior to seeking his advice. He is highly regarded in the both the medical and client based community and I feel priviledged to call him my Dr.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

I have a complicated medical history. Most family doctors will never see a case like mine. Dr. Newmarch is extremely well-informed. He is very direct in his instructions about what I can do to enjoy the best possible future with my illness, and is speaks clearly about my responsibility in my health care. He has been very kind in his conversation with me as I struggle with rather sever disability. His physical exam made me feel like I was being treated as a family member that he was caring for. He listened to my questions completely before commenting on my lab results and before giving instructions for my treatment and long term health care. I am grateful for the uncommon level of skill and compassion that I found in Dr. Newmarch.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Does he think he's Dr House!? I saw in in a walk-in looking to renew my ranitidine prescription (for heartburn) and he said "You know what your problem is? You look like you eat McDonalds for three meals a day- that's what's causing your heartburn!" and refused me my prescription. He attended to my husband in the ER when he was in for a sports injury that seized up his back. Newmarch asked what sport and when my husband said mens roller derby, he scoffed and said "how old are you? Don't you think that's just for kids?" Not going to rant about how serious mens derby is and how it is definitely NOT for kids, but the judgmental "serves you right" attitude was uncalled for an inappropriate!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Arrogant, rude, know it all that doesn't not have any respect for his patients. He does not listen and does not have any empathy for people. He would be better suited working at a concentration camp.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

Has been taking care of me for a long time. He is always on time, and current on medicine and procedures.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

Dr.Newmarch is absolutely amazing. He took care of me and so many of my family members over the years. He has always gone out of his way to come and see us at the hospital. A member of Munich family was fighting an addiction and on numerous occasions, Dr.Newmarch was there for us to get through a lot of tough times!! When I was 19 I had my first baby, and I was scared when I was told I had to have a c-section, and although he wasn't performing the surgery, I asked him to come with me and he did! He is like a family member to me now! I don't know what I will do when he retires. :( I hope he sells his practice to an amazing doctor!!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Goofball fa**ot skidded my girlfriend after 24 years of being her doctor for a $40 fee she was unaware of ..... do not use this doctor!!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Growing up Dr. Newmarch was my doctor, and became my physician when I was an adult. I dislocated my knee, and went to the clinic because he was on vacation at the time. When he found out he read me the riot act for daring to seek treatment other than him. I went to physio therapy for months and he would never listen to the therapist concerning my progress. During one appointment I asked him if this would prevent me from playing soccer in university and he responded with "Honestly, I don't think you're smart enough to attend university." I was a year ahead of his son and (feeling attacked) told him "well Michael got in so it can't be that hard" He proceeded to tell me how I was lucky to have him as a doctor and then stormed out. I saw him 3 more times before I was able to walk on my own again. Months later I was having problems moving my leg so I went to set up an appointment and was told by his secretary "Oh well if it isn't urgent he doesn't want to see a patient." I explained that my barely being able to walk again certainly struck me as serious, but if it wasn't to him then I wouldn't dark take up any of his precious time and asked my dad's doctor to see if he would take me on. He did and the last thing his office heard from me was a request to transfer all my files to my new doctor. I wouldn't recommend him to anyone. In the ER he's fine, but as a GP he is one of the worst, if not the worst doctor I know of.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2015

Mean old man. Completely unprofessional and does not talk to patients with even a shred of respect or politeness. Time to retire miserable dinosaur.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015