Ratings for Dr. Satnam Gandham

terrible doctor with awful bedside manners. Wasted our time and money. He even didn't listen our concerns.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

I needed meds for my hypertension. Dr. Chao was not available so I had no choice but Dr. Gandham. He asked me why I was there and I told him I need prescription meds. He looked me up the computer, wrote a prescription. That's it. Didn't even check my blood pressure. No wonder there was no waiting time for him, but the other doctor has tons of people waiting.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

Poor customer service, people go in first even they arrived after me . Have a appointment at 11:30 and see doctor at 12:30 and when I asked politely to doctor why this is so every time . He was very rude to me and say if you cannot wait just hire some other doctor . It will like this only here.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Poor customer service with ridiculous wait lines. Spoke with reception and she advised me that it’s “normal” to wait 15-20 minutes. Then got frustrated when I said that it isn’t normal to wait so long. The doctors office over books to get as many patients in as they can.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

He was a respected person for me . But in my last visit I had an argument with him and that too because of his fault. I took my grandmother to him and we waited for 2 and half hours even when we had booked an appointment. I noticed that some of the people who came after me were attended before me. Same thing I got to know from receptionist that doctor had called 3 of his knowns first . I found no professionalism in this doctor. My grand mom has a disease for which her feet’s are so swollen and her knees hurt so much, one can imagine how hard it would be for her to sit for 2 and half hours. And doctor simply said to me, oh u can change the doctor . I have another doctor and I always wait there for 45 min to an hour but never beyond that. So according to my experience he is the worst doctor and would never refer anyone to him.

Submitted November 9, 2017

I called on a Thursday to book an appointment, reception said Dr. Gandham works half day on holidays, so i booked for holiday Monday.... surprise ! they called 1 hour before my appointment to say Gandham was a no show.... thanks, i cancelled my long weekend for this ?

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

I've been going here since I was kid. I recommend using someone else as he has made mistakes regularly. He is good if u just want a prescription for something. That's it. Go somewhere else for any major concerns!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I'm legit surprised at all of the angry comments!!! I've been seeing Dr Gandham since I was a kid, as he is our family doctor. Yeah the wait times are really long, but I've never been to any clinic where the wait time is any less than 45 min, I seriously never have. I respect Gandham. He's shown nothing but care to me and my family, and I hope he is doing well

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Terrible clinic, only practices for the money and then doesn't pay his bills. Being sued in BC Supreme Court for not paying his bills

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

There's a guaranteed wait time of an hour and he only sees you for about 10 seconds.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016