Ratings for Dr. Satnam Gandham

Only in it for the money....someone said he couldn't sell his 34 million dollar home and now has to keep working to pay the mortgage.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

My parents used Dr Gandham for many many years , they both passed away in 2017 within 6 months of each other :( Dr Gandham was amazing ! he went above and beyond helping us through all the medical issues, his compassion was beyond what most doctors would do . We never felt rushed and he was patient to a fault. Since then i myself have started to see Dr Gandham and i find him to be fabulous :) I never feel rushed , he explains everything so well. I would gladly recommend him for anyone needing a new Doctor :) There is usually about a half hour wait but everywhere is like that now .

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

He is a great doctor wonderful staff and he knows what he is doing. He is really kind hearted I’ve know him for a while now and all these comments are false and want to bring him down. He has helped me me a lot.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

He is and amazing doctor and also very friendly and funny

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Dr Gandham is amazing doctor. He is so soft spoken and kind hearted. I believe that his words work. He is so professional and competent that we are lucky that he is our family doctor. He has ability to cure the patients by medicine as well as with his warming words.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Very caring and kind doctor. Has and is always there. Works very hard and long hours. Do not believe these bogus comments written by drug seekers and people wanting false sick notes which he does not and will not do. If you dislike him, do not visit him. He does not need more patients. His practice has been closed for many years. May he live forever.Wish we had more people and doctors like him.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

The WORST doctor ever. He will see you 10 seconds max. He is dismissive, and will not even look at you when he talks to you (as he would rather look at the computer). Avoids being asked any further questions about your health as he says “I am busy.” He is INCONSIDERATE. He should realize that I am busy too and took the time off to see him for my concerns. And his staff are not any better. Avoid him at all costs!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

terrible doctor with awful bedside manners. Wasted our time and money. He even didn't listen our concerns.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

I needed meds for my hypertension. Dr. Chao was not available so I had no choice but Dr. Gandham. He asked me why I was there and I told him I need prescription meds. He looked me up the computer, wrote a prescription. That's it. Didn't even check my blood pressure. No wonder there was no waiting time for him, but the other doctor has tons of people waiting.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

Poor customer service, people go in first even they arrived after me . Have a appointment at 11:30 and see doctor at 12:30 and when I asked politely to doctor why this is so every time . He was very rude to me and say if you cannot wait just hire some other doctor . It will like this only here.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017