You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Siegfried Erb

I left his office in tears and disbelief at what he had done. I had been referred due to chest pain caused by acid. Suffering for over a year from this. After pressing on my stomach he lifted my panties and looked at my crotch. I was really freaked. He than said my pain was in my head and that I was most likely suffering from Fibromyalgia because I am a female and that there was nothing he could do . As soon as I left I called my family doctor and was referred to another dr. She discovered that I had GERD after PH Test. I would advise any female to take someone with them if they are seeing this doctor for their own safety.

Submitted March 31, 2016

As far as gastroenterologists go Dr. Erb is a wizard.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

On January 8 2016 I meet Dr. Erb for first time From second I meet him he have nice smile and positive approach I meet Dr Erb assistant twice and she also such nice lady Everytime I asked her question she listen and answer me and always tell me not to stress to much I'm glad to meet Dr Erb and even was for couple mints he told me everything look good and not to worry so much Just wanna say thanks to both of you And some people wrote negative comments my visit was really good Thanks again Aria

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

I've been seeing Dr Erb for the last 10 years or so, and I have Hep C and some mid/late stage Cirrhosis to the point where a vein burst in my esophagus and I had to get rushed to the hospital as I lost over a litre of blood. Anyway I was invited to undertake a new experimental treatment program, as I had relapsed in a prior treatment, and so far so good. The success rate of this program is about 90%. I just finished taking about 10 pills a day for the last 12 weeks and so far the virus is undetectable. I was told today that if I don't relapse again (I'll know in a few weeks) then in about 4-5 years the cirrhosis should be close to gone. I was also told that the chance of my getting liver cancer. (I get 2 MRI's a year) will also significantly drop. I've used another Gastroenterologist on the North Shore before switching to Dr Erb, and believe me it's night and day what Erb knows compared to the other guy. Yes he's blunt, not always friendly, but he really knows what's he's doing, and yes, he does care.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

Dr. Erb is not a very good doctor and should retire. He doesn't care about his patients and his misdemeanour is rude. When asking him questions, he is not clear with an answer and claims that there is nothing wrong. It led me to have genetic testing for Hemochromatosis which results proved positive. His answer to me that there was no means of testing available for Asians. As a specialists, he should be more opened minded than closed minded, for that reason I will only give him one star.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Dr. Erb is an amazing doctor whose generosity and expert advice has radically changed the way my mum is treating her illness and transformed the very bleak outlook that she had on her life to one of measured optimism. Prior to consulting with Dr. Erb she was misdiagnosed with a condition that she was taking medications for that where adding to the toxicity in her body and not helping her with her primary health issue that Dr. Erb identified almost immediately. He is a compassionate doctor and also extremely knowledgeable and we will be forever grateful that we were able to meet with him. It goes without saying that we would highly recommend consulting with Dr. Erb if you are looking for the right doctor.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Love Dr. Erb and his team. They always have time to listen.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

I find Dr Erb to be very personable, a dry humour sometimes, but always gives me the time for my many questions. He is blunt and to the point which I like. A wonderful doctor

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

I find Dr Erb to be very knowledgeable and helpful. I have been seeing him off and on for a few years now. I would highly recommend him. yes his mannerisms are abrupt but that's because he's blunt..gives you the straight facts & will help you sort through them if you ask

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011

Dr. Siegfried Erb's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I left his office in tears and disbelief at what he had done. I had been referred due to chest pain caused by acid. Suffering for over a year from this. After ..."

March 31, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "As far as gastroenterologists go Dr. Erb is a wizard."

January 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "On January 8 2016 I meet Dr. Erb for first time From second I meet him he have nice smile and positive approach I meet Dr Erb assistant twice and she also s..."

January 8, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I've been seeing Dr Erb for the last 10 years or so, and I have Hep C and some mid/late stage Cirrhosis to the point where a vein burst in my esophagus and I ha..."

November 24, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Erb is not a very good doctor and should retire. He doesn't care about his patients and his misdemeanour is rude. When asking him questions, he is not clea..."

November 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Erb is an amazing doctor whose generosity and expert advice has radically changed the way my mum is treating her illness and transformed the very bleak outl..."

August 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank so much Dr. Erb , you are nice and helpful , He is a wonderful doctor , I like him ."

July 9, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Love Dr. Erb and his team. They always have time to listen."

February 11, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I find Dr Erb to be very personable, a dry humour sometimes, but always gives me the time for my many questions. He is blunt and to the point which I like. A w..."

November 6, 2014