Ratings for Dr. John W. Caravello

This man is an awesome doctor. He delivered all of my children, held my hand through a miscarriage and an abortion. His bedside manner is impeccable and can not be matched. I have no idea what these women could be talking about. He tied my tubes and I have no problems 10yrs later from it. You say he's being sued but I doubt it. You will not find a more caring, compassionate and understanding doctor as him. I have no been able to find a doctor that I felt as comfortable with as I did with him since moving out of Florida. He is a great doctor and that's not just lip service.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

He did surgery on me when it wasn't needed. Did nt view my previous records about my surgery I had two days prior to.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

He tore up my abdomen when I got my tubes tied. He is currently being sued by a large number of women and asked to leave the place he practiced at. DO NOT GO TO HIM.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2008

Dr. John W. Caravello's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in West Palm Beach, FL