You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Mike Nicholls

I saw Dr. Nicolls (or Dr. Nick as we called him - despite his distaste for the nickname) throughout University. In that time, he not only helped me with sports injuries, such as concussions, broken bones, and dislocations, but also the very real feminine issues facing female athletes. Between finding me a low dose birth control that allowed me to avoid periods (which was key in my sport) making sure I got the physio I needed, he was and still is the best!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2012

Dr Nicholls was the only family doctor I have ever trusted. Unfortunately he has moved on to other areas. I would recommend him to anyone, no matter what the nature was of your visit he always knew how to make you feel comfortable/better.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2010

Doc Nicholls is abandoning his patients in favour of practicing sports medicine only. This creates a real crisis for my family. I can't believe he would do this.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2008

Dr. Nicholls is a great doctor. He is very caring and I never feel rushed. He takes the time to listen, he will find answers when needed. He is energetic, loves his profession and cares about people and their health. I find him non-judging and interested in your life.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2008

He always seems genuinely concerned in what you are explaining. As others have said, he will do all he can to find the answers. If he thinks there is someone else who is more capable of finding the answers, he is quick to refer you to that person and explain what to expect from that person. He explains very well how he arrived at his diagnosis or why he isn't concerned. As another said, I feel I can trust him with my life.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2008

Dr. Nicholls is one of the best Its like the old saying goes if you want something good you have to wait for it. So you wait for him a little bit but his knowledge is worth the wait. He is a good man and cares alot for all his patients.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2007

Dr Mike is an excellent doctor who takes the time to answer your questions and if he doesn't have the answer he finds it. He has even phoned me at home to give me an answer. My kids love him and have never been frightened to see a doctor. He is very busy and you need to be prepared to wait epsecially on clinic days but it is well worth the wait to have a doctor who truly cares and enjoys his profession.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2007

We're lucky to have a sports medicine physician of this calibre in Regina. He has always been positive and enthusiastic while maintaining a strong sense of reality during a variety of injuries.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2007

amazing doctor, especially when it comes to my children,my son(who does not like doctors as he has had several for medical reasons)feels very comfortable talking to him as this doctor includes him in the conversations and speaks to him and not at him like so many other doctors do with children, he is easy to talk to and is open to the suggestions and concerns of the patient. I have never had difficulty getting in to see him even when he is booked solid. I would reccomend this doctor to anyone....if only he was taking new patients (other than university students)!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2007

You always walk out of his appointments feeling taking care of and heard! He is an amazing doctor, the only bad things is he is so busy!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2007

Dr. Mike Nicholls's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.cgha.com/doctors/Andrew-B--Chun-MD.aspx". Postal Code has been updated from "S4N0" to "45238". Address has been updated from "None" to "2001 Anderson Ferry Road". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15139221200".

June 3, 2015