Ratings for Dr. Ashraf Hanna

My RFA was a big success. unbelievable, my life has improved tremendously, Thank you (Janet)

flag | Submitted December 24, 2014

DR HANNA HAS GIVEN ME VERY GOOD RELIEF FROM THE INJECTIONS. ROSALIE

flag | Submitted December 13, 2014

I am so grateful that I found Dr. Ashraf Hanna at the Florida Spine Clinic in Clearwater. When I first appeared at his office he let me know that he could help me. I had had back pain for many years and it kept getting worse. I had back surgery for degenerative disks a few years prior and had therapy and chiropractic procedures performed. I was so happy at his enthusiasm and assurances of help that I put my trust in him. It was not misplaced. Dr. Hanna injected my back, however we both knew that that would not last for long. When the injections no longer worked, he performed a procedure I had never heard of before - radio-frequency ablation. Since then I have had painless days and nights. This was unbelievable. I as so grateful for those times. Neither of us expected that the procedure would last forever, and it hasn’t. However I have had several radio-ablations since and each has worked very well. I am delighted with Dr. Hanna's attitude, his understanding, his professionalism, his experience and his knowledge. I recommend him to all my best friends.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Since Having my spinal cord stimulator, i went from having "all" bad days, being consumed by pain to feeling like a real human being again with a smile a and new life. i will never give up. CYNTHIA

flag | Submitted November 16, 2014

Since I have been coming here, my body is improving very much. I am walking better, walking longer, Cleaning my house, standing longer, and raising my leg and i am able to bend over without pain. I have told many people about Dr. Hanna and his treatment. I thank God for him and his team. Thanks Dr. hanna Mary E. Samuel

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

Dr. Ashraf Hanna's response
Mary - Thank you so much for taking the time to write this. We appreciate you as a patient very much, and we're so glad you're improving, it's so great to see.

Submitted November 13, 2014

Dr. Hanna was very helpful and he really did a good job. he done his best till he solved my pain. he is caring person more than just a doctor. the stuff were helpful and caring. yes the place is always busy and sometime need to wait but it was worth it. thanks again.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

Dr. Ashraf Hanna's response
Thank you for this great review! We are so glad we're able to help you and relieve your pain!

Submitted November 13, 2014

I want to Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all you do especially your patients with RSD. You are an amazing Doctor and have such compassion with all your patients. I was one of the lucky ones that was diagnosed with RSD after one month by you!!! I can never repay you. You have been my Doctor for over 3 years starting with Fibromyalgia now RSD. I trust you and your staff with my life. Thank you Dr. Hanna for the love and support you give to all your patients and a special Thanks to your amazing staff. With much Love, Deana Elias.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Dr. Ashraf Hanna's response
Thank you, Deana. Our team is so glad to be able to help you, we appreciate you deeply and thank you for trusting in us!

Submitted November 6, 2014

I have had RSD/CRPS for 15 years. I've had many treatment, and have seen many Drs'. DR Hanna and all of his staff and the Florida Spine Institute were the best. The knew of my disease, the treated me with great care, and gentleness. I went there for Ketamine Infusion therapy, truly the first treatment that has worked for me. I recommend anyone seeking relief from pain related illness to seek out DR Hanna,and The Florida Spine Institute. I will continue to keep DR Hanna and his staff as my pain care DR for as long as I can, they're the best!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Dr. Ashraf Hanna's response
This is great to hear! We are so happy about the success of the Ketamine Infusion therapy, it's such a successful treatment for RSD/CRPS . Thank you for this great review!

Submitted October 30, 2014

I have been a paitent of Dr. Hanna's for atleast eight years. Not only is he very caring about his paitents and their needs, he knows what works for his patitents and what is going to waste your time and money. He also realizes that you as his paient has a life you need to live and dose his best to get you back to living your life with the help of his wonderful and caring staff. I couldn't recomend a better doctor for my medical needs.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Dr. Ashraf Hanna's response
Thank you so much for leaving this great review! We greatly appreciate you as a patient and Dr. Hanna and his staff members are so happy that we have been able to help you!

Submitted October 30, 2014

Sometimes the wait may be a little longer than expected but Dr. Hannah is worth the wait.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Dr. Ashraf Hanna's response
Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We understand your concern about the wait time and have been working on improving it. We're glad that Dr. Hanna was able to help you!

Dr. Ashraf Hanna's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Ashraf Hanna has completed a Pain Management Fellowship at the prestigious Cleveland Clinic in Ohio and served as President for the Florida Academy of Pain Medicine. Dr. Hanna is Board Certified in both Anesthesiology & Pain Management. He completed his Anesthesiology residency at Illinois Masonic Medical Center in Chicago, where he spent six months of advanced clinical training in pain management. He is also a clinical Affiliate Faculty Receptor with Nova Southeastern University. Dr. Hanna is a member of several professional organizations such as American Society of Anesthesiology, Florida Academy of Pain Management, American Society of Interventional Pain Management, ACAM (American College of Advancement in Medicine), ASRA (American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine) and Member of Leading Physicians of The World. Dr. Hanna has co-authored several publications & was awarded first prize for a research presentation at the Cleveland Society of Anesthesiology. With over 18 years of experience, Dr. Hanna offers state of the art pain treatment for all painful conditions and has performed over: • 25,000 epidural steroid injections, facet injections & spinal nerve blocks. • 5,000 radiofrequency ablations. • 250 spinal cord stimulators. Dr. Hanna is the leader in the more advanced spinal cord stimulator implants and radiofrequency ablation procedures for intractable low back pain. As the director of one of the cutting edge clinics in the state of Florida, providing IV Ketamine infusion therapy for the treatment of CRPS (RSD), Fibromyalgia and other various neuropathies. Dr. Hanna’s patients have come from all around the country due to his successful growing results and a chance for a better tomorrow. Dr. Hanna treats multiple conditions including: Auto Accidents / Workers’ Comp Injuries / Cervical & Lumbar Stenosis Cervical & Lumbar Herniated Disc / Cervical & Lumbar Facet Joint Disease / Whiplash Injuries / Headaches / CRPS (Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome, formally known as RSD) Fibromyalgia / Chronic Pain / Sciatica / Joint Pain / Discogenic Pain / Neck Pain / Low Back Pain. Dr. Hanna offers a variety of treatments including: IV Ketamine infusion therapy / Radiofrequency Ablation / Spinal Cord Stimulator / Facet joint Injections / Peripheral Nerve Blocks Trigger Point Injections / Botox Injections / Epidural Steroid Injections Prolotherapy / Joint Injections / Sacroiliac Joint Injections / Stellate Ganglion / Lumbar sympathetic block

• English
  • Arabic
  • Spanish
  • French

• Cleveland Chiropractic College (Grad. 1994)

• General anesthesia
  • Complex regional pain syndrome
  • Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
  • Whiplash
  • Fibromyalgia

• Awarded first prize for a research presentation at the Cleveland Society of Anesthesiology.

Workers Comp