Ratings for Dr. Ashraf Hanna

Dr. Hanna and his entire staff are the best! I spent 4 years in a bed with a walker and he got me mobile again and without a walker. I am so much better than I was before. He cared for the whole patient-mind and body. Listen- you always have to wait a little for the great doctors and he is one for sure.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Dr. Hanna gave me a feeling of complete confidence the first day I met him. I have had 2 ESI’s in the past 6 months for this problem which did no good at all. I could not sit for more than 15 minutes without standing up and walking. I couldn’t go out to eat or go to a movie or a play , I had no life. This is the first time I have had relief and I am so grateful. Thank you Dr. Hanna.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Dr. Hanna has been a great asset for helping keeping my pain under control. I have been seeing him for a few years now and he has gotten my pain level down greatly. I thank him for all he does and his P.A.’s are great also. I thank God for finding Dr. Hanna, I would prolly be in a wheelchair if not for his help.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

What the doctor did to my neck works very well. The pain seems to be gone and I feel good. Thanks Doctor Hanna and staff for a job well done.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

I’ve had a few RFA’s and they have been really helpful. I’ve been so grateful that i could go so long and almost be without pain in conjunction with my medication. Dr. Hanna has been so helpful with this procedure. I actually look forward to getting it done whenever it need to be updated.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Great Dr - Love him-helps a lot with my pain problems.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

DR. Hanna's office staff and Dr. hanna have worked to get me relief after having multiple back surgeries. After having the RF treatment, burning the nerves, i fell a lot better. My experience with nerve ablation goes back to 2007. Dr. hanna and his staff have done a wonderful job! - Mark Blevins

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

MY RFA WAS A BIG SUCCESS! UNBELIEVABLE! MY LIFE HAS IMPROVED TREMENDOUSLY , THANK YOU! - janet Busch

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

The RFA procedure I had done at FSI on my upper back has helped the quality of my life. I can cook, wash clothes and do light housework. My friends and family have noticed a difference after I have them done. C.P.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

I have been in pain management for over 25 years, with mixed results. When I became a patient of Dr. Hanna, my whole experience changed. Dr. Hanna took a very personal interest in my care and well being unlike any pain management doctor that I have seen before. He has done wonders to reduce my pain and this dramatically improved my mobility and quality of life and substantially reduced my pain. Dr Hanna and his staff are the best that I have ever experienced.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Dr. Ashraf Hanna's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Ashraf Hanna has completed a Pain Management Fellowship at the prestigious Cleveland Clinic in Ohio and served as President for the Florida Academy of Pain Medicine. Dr. Hanna is Board Certified in both Anesthesiology & Pain Management. He completed his Anesthesiology residency at Illinois Masonic Medical Center in Chicago, where he spent six months of advanced clinical training in pain management. He is also a clinical Affiliate Faculty Receptor with Nova Southeastern University. Dr. Hanna is a member of several professional organizations such as American Society of Anesthesiology, Florida Academy of Pain Management, American Society of Interventional Pain Management, ACAM (American College of Advancement in Medicine), ASRA (American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine) and Member of Leading Physicians of The World. Dr. Hanna has co-authored several publications & was awarded first prize for a research presentation at the Cleveland Society of Anesthesiology. With over 18 years of experience, Dr. Hanna offers state of the art pain treatment for all painful conditions and has performed over: • 25,000 epidural steroid injections, facet injections & spinal nerve blocks. • 5,000 radiofrequency ablations. • 250 spinal cord stimulators. Dr. Hanna is the leader in the more advanced spinal cord stimulator implants and radiofrequency ablation procedures for intractable low back pain. As the director of one of the cutting edge clinics in the state of Florida, providing IV Ketamine infusion therapy for the treatment of CRPS (RSD), Fibromyalgia and other various neuropathies. Dr. Hanna’s patients have come from all around the country due to his successful growing results and a chance for a better tomorrow. Dr. Hanna treats multiple conditions including: Auto Accidents / Workers’ Comp Injuries / Cervical & Lumbar Stenosis Cervical & Lumbar Herniated Disc / Cervical & Lumbar Facet Joint Disease / Whiplash Injuries / Headaches / CRPS (Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome, formally known as RSD) Fibromyalgia / Chronic Pain / Sciatica / Joint Pain / Discogenic Pain / Neck Pain / Low Back Pain. Dr. Hanna offers a variety of treatments including: IV Ketamine infusion therapy / Radiofrequency Ablation / Spinal Cord Stimulator / Facet joint Injections / Peripheral Nerve Blocks Trigger Point Injections / Botox Injections / Epidural Steroid Injections Prolotherapy / Joint Injections / Sacroiliac Joint Injections / Stellate Ganglion / Lumbar sympathetic block

• English
  • Arabic
  • Spanish
  • French

• Cleveland Chiropractic College (Grad. 1994)

• General anesthesia
  • Complex regional pain syndrome
  • Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
  • Whiplash
  • Fibromyalgia

• Awarded first prize for a research presentation at the Cleveland Society of Anesthesiology.

Assurant