Ratings for Dr. Ashraf Hanna

Great staff, very friendly and knowledgable. I felt as though everyone was concerned from my first visit. Upon entering for my procedure to see if I was a candidate for the ablation, I felt comfortable as all that was going to take place was explained in detail. Thank goodness I was told I was a candidate. After the procedure (ablation) I had a comfortable recovery (rest of the day) not even taking aspirin. Within 2 days, I could feel the pain in my neck getting less and less. Within two weeks, I am 70% pain free. I am told it will possibly get even better. Thank you to Dr. hanna and your entire staff. I own pharmacies in Largo and Clearwater and have no need of taking any pain meds.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

On November 24, 2014, I was involved in a head-on car collision at 60 mph in Virginia. As a result of the accident, I had a tear in my right rotator cuff. Dr. Hanna gave me an injection on my first visit. The first injection took 1-2 days to set in then I had relief for about one week. On my third visit, Dr. Hanna gave me a second injection. This injection lasted for about one month with little to no pain. I would recommend this to anyone with a tear in the rotator cuff.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

My name is Linda Boisjolie and In 2012 I thought I would end up in a wheelchair for most of my life. I came to Dr. Hanna and the treatments he has given me has relieved my back pain so much. I can walk well again and feel like I have a life again. Thank You Dr. Hanna

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Great doctor! Very easy injections, no problems. - J.V.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

I had back RFA surgery with amazing results. My pain has decreased by 90%!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

I can’t begin to tell you how many years I have suffered back pain - since child hood, I’m now 73. Dr. Hanna is the first that really took time that to time to listen to all my challenges and took excellent care of me. He is always on my on my prayer list at church.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Dr. Ashraf Hanna's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Ashraf Hanna has completed a Pain Management Fellowship at the prestigious Cleveland Clinic in Ohio and served as President for the Florida Academy of Pain Medicine. Dr. Hanna is Board Certified in both Anesthesiology & Pain Management. He completed his Anesthesiology residency at Illinois Masonic Medical Center in Chicago, where he spent six months of advanced clinical training in pain management. He is also a clinical Affiliate Faculty Receptor with Nova Southeastern University. Dr. Hanna is a member of several professional organizations such as American Society of Anesthesiology, Florida Academy of Pain Management, American Society of Interventional Pain Management, ACAM (American College of Advancement in Medicine), ASRA (American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine) and Member of Leading Physicians of The World. Dr. Hanna has co-authored several publications & was awarded first prize for a research presentation at the Cleveland Society of Anesthesiology. With over 18 years of experience, Dr. Hanna offers state of the art pain treatment for all painful conditions and has performed over: • 25,000 epidural steroid injections, facet injections & spinal nerve blocks. • 5,000 radiofrequency ablations. • 250 spinal cord stimulators. Dr. Hanna is the leader in the more advanced spinal cord stimulator implants and radiofrequency ablation procedures for intractable low back pain. As the director of one of the cutting edge clinics in the state of Florida, providing IV Ketamine infusion therapy for the treatment of CRPS (RSD), Fibromyalgia and other various neuropathies. Dr. Hanna’s patients have come from all around the country due to his successful growing results and a chance for a better tomorrow. Dr. Hanna treats multiple conditions including: Auto Accidents / Workers’ Comp Injuries / Cervical & Lumbar Stenosis Cervical & Lumbar Herniated Disc / Cervical & Lumbar Facet Joint Disease / Whiplash Injuries / Headaches / CRPS (Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome, formally known as RSD) Fibromyalgia / Chronic Pain / Sciatica / Joint Pain / Discogenic Pain / Neck Pain / Low Back Pain. Dr. Hanna offers a variety of treatments including: IV Ketamine infusion therapy / Radiofrequency Ablation / Spinal Cord Stimulator / Facet joint Injections / Peripheral Nerve Blocks Trigger Point Injections / Botox Injections / Epidural Steroid Injections Prolotherapy / Joint Injections / Sacroiliac Joint Injections / Stellate Ganglion / Lumbar sympathetic block

• French
  • Spanish
  • Arabic
  • English

• Cleveland Chiropractic College (Grad. 1994)

• Awarded first prize for a research presentation at the Cleveland Society of Anesthesiology.

Avmed
First Health
Multiplan

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great staff, very friendly and knowledgable. I felt as though everyone was concerned from my first visit. Upon entering for my procedure to see if I was a candi..."

June 19, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He never told me the procedure he did is NOT FDA approved and in fact is STRONGLY DISCOURAGED! It resulted in me having a stroke! Do your research steroid inj..."

April 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "On November 24, 2014, I was involved in a head-on car collision at 60 mph in Virginia. As a result of the accident, I had a tear in my right rotator cuff. Dr. H..."

April 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My name is Linda Boisjolie and In 2012 I thought I would end up in a wheelchair for most of my life. I came to Dr. Hanna and the treatments he has given me has ..."

April 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The shot seemed to help an awful lot now that I am taking stretching exercises that also helps."

April 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor! Very easy injections, no problems. - J.V."

March 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had the aRFA procedure and the results are incredible! My pain level has been reduced by 90%!"

March 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had back RFA surgery with amazing results. My pain has decreased by 90%!"

March 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can’t begin to tell you how many years I have suffered back pain - since child hood, I’m now 73. Dr. Hanna is the first that really took time that to time to ..."

February 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hanna and his entire staff are the best! I spent 4 years in a bed with a walker and he got me mobile again and without a walker. I am so much better than I ..."

February 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hanna gave me a feeling of complete confidence the first day I met him. I have had 2 ESI’s in the past 6 months for this problem which did no good at all. I..."

February 25, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hanna has been a great asset for helping keeping my pain under control. I have been seeing him for a few years now and he has gotten my pain level down grea..."

February 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "What the doctor did to my neck works very well. The pain seems to be gone and I feel good. Thanks Doctor Hanna and staff for a job well done."

February 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I’ve had a few RFA’s and they have been really helpful. I’ve been so grateful that i could go so long and almost be without pain in conjunction with my medicati..."

February 18, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://nopainhanna.com" to "http://www.nopainhanna.com".

February 17, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.floridaspineinstitute.com/" to "http://nopainhanna.com".

February 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great Dr - Love him-helps a lot with my pain problems."

February 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "DR. Hanna's office staff and Dr. hanna have worked to get me relief after having multiple back surgeries. After having the RF treatment, burning the nerves, i f..."

February 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "MY RFA WAS A BIG SUCCESS! UNBELIEVABLE! MY LIFE HAS IMPROVED TREMENDOUSLY , THANK YOU! - janet Busch"

February 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The RFA procedure I had done at FSI on my upper back has helped the quality of my life. I can cook, wash clothes and do light housework. My friends and family h..."

February 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been in pain management for over 25 years, with mixed results. When I became a patient of Dr. Hanna, my whole experience changed. Dr. Hanna took a very p..."

February 2, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "My RFA was a big success. unbelievable, my life has improved tremendously, Thank you (Janet)"

December 24, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "DR HANNA HAS GIVEN ME VERY GOOD RELIEF FROM THE INJECTIONS. ROSALIE"

December 13, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I am so grateful that I found Dr. Ashraf Hanna at the Florida Spine Clinic in Clearwater. When I first appeared at his office he let me know that he could help..."

November 25, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Since Having my spinal cord stimulator, i went from having "all" bad days, being consumed by pain to feeling like a real human being again with a smile a and ne..."

November 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Since I have been coming here, my body is improving very much. I am walking better, walking longer, Cleaning my house, standing longer, and raising my leg and i..."

November 11, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hanna was very helpful and he really did a good job. he done his best till he solved my pain. he is caring person more than just a doctor. the stuff were he..."

November 7, 2014
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. ""Ingesting legal hemp seed oil may cause an individual to test positive for THC metabolites on a standard urine drug screen, according to three separate reports..."

November 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I want to Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all you do especially your patients with RSD. You are an amazing Doctor and have such compassion with all yo..."

November 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had RSD/CRPS for 15 years. I've had many treatment, and have seen many Drs'. DR Hanna and all of his staff and the Florida Spine Institute were the best...."

October 6, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=450777'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

February 5, 2014