Ratings for Dr. Robinson N. Koilpillai

I owe this man my life. I had a bacteria in my stomach that was slowly killing me. This same bacteria claimed the life of my ex-boyfriend a few years back. When I called him, I stress the urgency to see him. He scheduled me as a walk in an my wait was less than 30 minutes. He preformed all necessary tests and I did have the bacteria. He treated me and later arranged for me to have surgery to make sure the bacteria was gone. His nursing staff is very polite and his receptionists as well. They are always friendly. Dr. Koilpllai has great bedside manners. He will sit and answer all of my questions and any time I call and leave a message, my call is normally returned within 24 hours. I would refer him to all my family and friend. I have never had one bad interaction with him nor his staff. I am very grateful for him.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Great doctor. Mother passed away many months back. Without his help and knowledge she would have passed away a long time ago. Has called our family at home to see how she was doing. Always fit her in when needed medical attention!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

If you go to another Dr he will not take you back! He thinks he is great but not caring or really interested in you as a pat

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

I was in a hurry but Dr. Koilpillai was more hurried. Short visit.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

excellent

flag | Submitted May 22, 2009

Dr. Robinson N. Koilpillai's Credentials

• Univ Of Toronto, Fac Of Med, Toronto, Ont, Canada (Grad. 1991)

HIP