Ratings for Dr. Frank C. Gyimesi

I would recommend Dr. Gyimesi to anyone. He delivered all three of my children (a singleton and twins). I could not have asked for better experiences. He has a perpetual smile, easy laugh and laid-back manner. He is not a "hand-holder". He takes time when time is needed, but if all is well, he moves things along. Any time I had concerns, he took as much time as needed to talk with me. (For me personally, the less time spent in the doctor's office, the better!) The only reason I gave him less than a perfect score on punctuality is because OBs have "unscheduled" births that sometimes infringe upon their office schedules, but I think this would be an issue with any OB. Unless he leaves or retires, I will never have another OB/GYN.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2009

I went into this Dr. looking for answers. I have never ever had a regular period and was having trouble conceiving. He did not try to figure out why I was not ovulating, menstruating, or losing weight (after at least a year of exercise and diet). He wrote me a script for infertility after ten minutes of meeting him and asking all of my question. He talked to the nurse about her father's ailments the ENTIRE time he was doing my cervical exam and breast exam. Hello! Am I not in the room? When I called asking for a follicle exam, he then proceeded to tell me I was impatient and "I want want want want." DO NOT GO TO HIM. He is a horrible dr.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2009

He's Very Stern Is The Word I Think I'll Use...He Kind Of Makes You Feel Silly If You Ask Questions Which I Dont Like. But Overall He Is A Good Doctor, Just Not The Right One For Me

flag | Submitted December 5, 2006

Dr. Frank C. Gyimesi's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1977)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Clarksburg, WV