Ratings for Dr. Stuart E. Sinoff

I love him! He is extremely intelligent and quirky in a good way. He sat with me for almost 2 hours on my first appointment and described -in great detail and in terms that I actually understood- my condition and treatment options. You can tell just by talking to him that he loves what he does and cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

I have suffered from Vertigo for decades and have been to 3 other doctors and finally given up. A friend of mine who has muscular dystrophy mentioned Dr. Sinoff and I thought I'd give it a try since i had also begun to lose my hearing. I liked Dr. Sinoff immediately and yes he is quite brilliant and quirky as mentioned in another comment which I appreciate! My workup was well into a year and extremely extensive. In the end I was diagnosed with end stage Meniere's and nystagmus of unknown etiology that was not associated with the Meniere's induced nystagmus. The kicker? He put me on a simple diuretic and I have had such relief from the vertigo it is amazing AND my hearing has improved since I've been on it. I wish I would have found this man 3 neurologists ago as I have suffered for years. I found him to be very knowledgeable in his field and I am an RN so I am probably quite critical compared to others. This guy really knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

I agree, Dr. Sinoff is very detailed. The first time I saw him, he spent an hour and a half with me. He's extremely intellectual, and being thus, is also a little eccentric or quirky. He's almost speaking another language, he's so profoundly intelligent, and he doesn't mind mentioning his accomplishments and associations. But he does offer caring and encouragement. He hasn't helped me so far, but then, nobody has over these past 25 years, and he does continue to try for me. Marian Finehirsh, the nurse practitioner who works with him, is extremely nice and down to earth.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2009

Takes time to talk to you in detail. Very detailed!!!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2009