You may also like

Rate Dr. Thomas Kerr

Dr. Thomas Kerr's Ratings

15 years ago, Dr. Kerr saved my life and I would definitely refer him and his clinic to anyone needing a vascular surgeon. He has also taken care of my varicose veins. He is a fabulous doctor and all the doctors at his clinic are fabulous as well. I am grateful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2904176].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2015

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2898409].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2015

Dr. Kerr is an incredible physician, and I can't thank him enough for everything he's done for me. I would highly recommend both him and everyone at the Vein and Vascular Institute.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2858999].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Everything went great with the procedure. The pain and discomfort I was having is gone! Thanks to your great staff and Dr.Kerr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2838046].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Truly Dr. Kerr is a great doctor and the office is great too. Very satisfied.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2831026].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Overall, the service and the treatment I received was really great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2824639].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

I had EVLT done on both legs performed approximately six weeks apart. Once the procedure started it was a piece of cake! They played my favorite music and I almost fell asleep. I DID NOT experience any discomfort. Dr. Kerr explained at each point what he was going to do and how it was going to feel. He made everything go so smoothly and I'm so happy I had the procedure done...I feel so much better now.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2819694].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Dr Kerr is excellent, staff is great, I am very satisfied with the care i have received. - Marjorie.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2811814].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

I have been going to see Dr. Kerr ever since the office was located near St. Josephs hospital. Everyone, from Dr. Kerr, down to the assistants, including all the ladies on the phones are very professional. I feel very relaxed when I visit the office. Thank you and keep up the great work. - Donald.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2807585].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

I would highly recommend Dr. Kerr for any vein/vascular treatment needed to my friends, family and work associates.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2803709].votes_count ]]