Ratings for Dr. Earl W. McAllister

When I first met Dr. McAllister in his office, I was very nervous but he was smiling and friendly. He asked questions and listened without being overbearing, abrupt, or in a hurry. He was willing to do an excisional biopsy under a local anesthetic, so I was awake during the surgery. Dr. McAllister and his team at the North Tampa Ambulatory Surgery Center did a great job. They were thoroughly competent and highly professional while also being compassionate and reassuring. I have only a small incision which should not be noticeable when it heals. I am grateful to Dr. McAllister for his surgical skills and even more for his kindness as a person.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

My experience with Dr. Mcallister was great! I went for a gallbladder surgery and in pre-op he came in and spent some time with me going over what the procedure would be like and how long it would be. He also spoke with my husband and went through all the Dos and Donts with us both. Thr procedure went well and I was very plesed with his burses. The wait time in his office is a little ridiculous, but overall, I feel he was an amazing Dr.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

Had surgery to remove a non-important, broken bone. Surgical sight would not close completely. McAllister just continued to put silver nitrate on it for months even though I was in great pain. Finally, went to another surgeon. He performed surgery to see what the problem was. Various fragments of bone were left in from McAllister's surgery. Once the fragments were removed, I healed very quickly.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2012

Dr. Earl W. McAllister's Credentials

• Spanish

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1980)

MSP/BC Med