Ratings for Dr. Craig A. Kalik

Dr. Kalik is by far the best doctor that I have ever enountered. I started going to him for my daughter's allergy issues, and I now go to him for my allergy issues. He is very knowlegeable on many areas, and I actually stopped going to my ENT because he proved to be much more helpful. I also prefer Dr. Kalik's allergy advise over my daughter's pulimologist. I trust him completely and I love that he strives to find a solution to each and every problem. I highly recommend him for both children and adults.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

Dr. Kalik is an outstanding Doctor who helped me with severe allergies and got them under control. He is patient, he listens and if you have a problem he has always helped. Staff is great and they can usally work you in though you might have a see a RNP. That is fine with me as they are all are excellent doctors. One of the Best of the Best. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

I've been going to this office for years and they have always been great. Dr. Kalik takes time to really get your symptoms down and does everything he can to alleviate them.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2011

Not worth your time

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Craig A. Kalik's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal