Ratings for Dr. Stephen B. Mazer

So sad that Dr. Mazer is retiring. He has every quality a person would ask for in a doctor. Caring, prompt, looks for alternative ways to treat a patient to get them better FAST, great bed side manner. I'll be hard pressed to find another doctor like him.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Mazer for the last 30 years! I have found him very caring & helpful overall those year's to date! Also his staff are the best & very acomidating, carrying and absolutely the best!!! 5 STAR'S!! THIS YEAR ALONE I HAVE BEEN THROUGH "ALOT " , as I lost my husband to cancer this year and they Have been working with me through this craziness I now face, and cannot think of a BETTER way to Thank them ALL!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2014

Extremely knowledgeable Doctor! Very caring towards patients!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2010

After going through many doctors, I finally have found one that is very caring and knowledgeable. I went to many specialists, but they couldn't figure out what was going on. He was the one that was finally able to figure out what condition I had and how to treat it. He takes his time with his patients at every appointment, never rushes me in and out like most other doctors. He is a TRUE doctor and what doctors are suppose to be.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2010

Dr. Mazer is one of the best doctors I've ever seen. He is extremely knowledgeable and very helpful. He is the type of doctor who will go above and beyond. I never feel rushed, like I have at many other doctor's offices. He speaks to you like everyone else and puts medical terms into everyday terms, unlike many arrogant doctors who talk down to you and use terms only another doctor would know. He is amazing!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2009

Dr. Stephen B. Mazer's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1972)

Emblem Health