Ratings for Dr. Mohamad I. Saleh

Love the doctor. Staff needs improvement big time on personality.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2014

I went to him because I have progressive ms. His nurse m.a asked some questions but not a good history,the Dr came in asked me my symptoms then asked the person with me is that really what happens. Spent about 10 minutes total with me and then ordered another MRI stating my work up wasn't complete enough stating this MRI will only show ms because of a special dye. Well the radiology center he sent me to has never heard of it nor the National M.S Society... He was very abrupt and rude horrible bedside manner. Because I'm young and look healthy. He is a Dr and should know M.S is silent I would not recommend him to take care of my dogs!!!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2012

FINALLY, a doctor with a sense of humor and actually talks to you. Has been very helpful and professional. His staff is very kind and willing to help.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2012

He has limited office hours for when he sees paitents, just Tues & thur. ASlong as you are feeling well, he is quick and good. if you an issues on any other day, he is horrible and his staff and answering service suck. He does not return phone call to pateints. If you have a 'crisis' on a weekend, you willnot get a response. if in crisis and beg his staff, he will se you 5 days later, but then reather thanhim dealing with the problem, he will pass you off to another doctor. it doesnt make sense to me,but if your heathly he sees you,if you have issues he passes you off

flag | Submitted May 7, 2012

Spend little to no time speaking with you about your concerns. Your actually contact time with this doctor will be under 3 minutes. I have no idea how he diagnosis patients when he spends such little time speaking with them about their concerns.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2011

I love Dr Saleh. He is a great and caring doctor, he just diagnosed me with MS, and I have no insurance. He and his staff who are great as well, are helping me get the medication & shots that I need. I was alone for my results appointment, he was very caring ad positive about the MS. Me on the other hand was shocked and crying. He put his arm around me and ensured me everything will be ok and that we are going to fight this MS together as a team. You can't bet that folks!!!! He just earned a star and a place in my heart. Good job Doc.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

This doctor diagnosed me on first visit as Parkinson Disease without any test. He started me on medication sample packs, after the first two I got horribly sick. My husband looked at the package and the medication was out of date by one year. We called immediatly and it took 2 phone calls to get him to finally return our calls. I was told to stop medication, and call office on Monday and they would give new meds or write script. I called and was told I had to have an appointment for Tuesday. I went in just to be told that maybe I had post head trauma that could cause Parkinson and he was not going to do anything. HOW IN THE WORLD DID THIS GUY GET A MEDICAL LICENSE ??????? I would never recommend this guy to anyone, I FOUND HIM TO BE CONDISENDING AND FEEL WORSE SINCE SEEING HIM.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2009

The BEST Neurologist I have gone to. His Staff is the best. You feel like you are there to have coffee and talk. Dr. Salah is very helpful and takes his time and explains things that you dont understand. If you are looking for a Neurologist GO TO HIM. If you have one now and you have douts GO SEE DR. Salah and his wonderful staff. Tina and Maria are the best!!!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

Dr Saleh and his staff are wonderful. He is very friendly, which I have found many previous neurologists to be lacking. His staff knows who you are and say hi the moment you walk through the door.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2008

Dr. Mohamad I. Saleh's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)