Ratings for Dr. W. Barrie Woodhurst

Dr. W. Barrie Woodhurst as my Neurosurgeon, and Dr. Jones my Neurology in 1997 has been the best doctors for me. Today I can live a normal life free of epilepsy at all. My sincere and deepest thanks to these doctors that changed my life for the better forever. I will always recommend these two doctors, you can trust them because trough them, I don't have anymore seizures since long time ago. I am so lucky to meet these two doctors in Vancouver, B.C. and a big blessing for me in my life as I am completely healthy today. Excellent doctors and the best NEUROLOGY AND NEUROSURGEON that you can leave your life in their hands. I Will Never Forget About You And God Bless You Always Dear Doctors!!!.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2019

Had surgery for my epilepsy and a tumour left temporal lobe 2005, only had one seizure a couple of months later, none since. The tumour etc. Was resting on my recent memory area of my brain. Causing memory loss, thanks to Dr. Woodhurst I no longer have memory issues.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2019

Had brain surgery for Epilepsy back in 1989. I've been 'seizure-free' ever since. Dr. Woodhurst & his team were fantastic.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

I had this doctor for epilepsy surgery over 4 years ago. I wish I had never done that, as the side effects seem to be permanent, and are much worse than the original problem. Many, many regrets.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Nov16 was 10 yrs since I under went a craniotomy in VGH My Neurosurgeon, Dr Woodhurst & Neurologist Dr Jones Great Drs Thank u great doctors and staff. I now have been seizure for 10 yrs and no more for seizure meds too. This was a life changing what Dr Woodhurst did for me and my family. Thank you!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2010

I had brain surgery in 1992 for epilepsy he is a great doctor Shelley Fortin.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2010

Dr. Woodhurst did brain surgery on me to cure my epilepsy in Nov of 2002. The most signifigant experience of my life and I always felt like I was in excellent hands. Dr. Woodhurst and his team saved my life.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2010

I had surgery with Dr. Woodhurst over 6 months ago, and will forever regret it. Very friendly and sociable person, but all the post surgery severe complications are far worse than the original problem.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2010

Dr. Woodhurst operated on me on November 16 2006. He was very proffesional, and his way of explaining the surgery as well as walking me through it was great. I didn't think it was possible to go into a brain surgery, and not be worried. I had more trust and confidence in Dr. Woodhurst then any other surgeon I have ever been in contact with. I was lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2009

I had Brain surgery three weeks ago to get a tumour removed and Dr. Woodhurst was my surgeon. In my experience he is a great surgeon and did a great job. I would recomend him to anyone. I have been seizure free now since the surgery and I can now move on with my life to be off medication this year sometime.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2009