Ratings for Dr. Jose Augustine

My husband has been a very satisfied patient with Dr. Augustine for several years, but recently I called them with my own medical concerns. I was promptly given an appointment. The day of my appointment I found the staff to be friendly and knowledgeable and the new patient registration/process was quick and easy. I found Dr. Augustine to be a doctor that actually LISTENS to what you are saying, and then addresses your concerns. Blood work and tests were scheduled and I heard from their office within hours after they received my initial tests. I highly recommend Dr. Augustine as his care and concern is obvious. His office is equipped with up-to-date equipment and staff and he is able to do many tests on the premises which makes it simple for patients. It seems is hard these days to find a doctor that takes the time and really cares about his patients, but he certainly does.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

Dr. Jose Augustine's Credentials

• Med Coll, Calicut Univ, Calicut, Kerala, India (Grad. 1967)

MSP/BC Med