Ratings for Dr. Michael Peebles

I was referred to pebbles seeking relief . He's was rude ,condescending,overpriced, and sent me to walgreens for over the counter medication . A waste of my time.I would be very leery of this doctors qualifications.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

This doctor will only make you worse. I'm amazed that he has not lost his license yet. Stay away if you value your life.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

I went to Dr. Pebbles as I was very sick, I waited almost a month to see him. My stomach was swollen to the point of looking 8 months pregnant, couldn't relieve myself. He tells me it is just fat, it is what you are eating, all that spicy food. He makes a comment about me being Italian. First off how unethical and I am not Italian as I told him I am hungarian. (Nothing wrong with Italian) He then was ready to send me on my way. I said are you going to examine me, he then did again telling me my stomach was all fat. I explained to him I was walking for exercise and felt extreme pain and almost collapsed in the street and later that night my stomach had swelled. He said impossible, it is fat. Well after being hospitalized and having proper testing, I was diagnosed with COLON FAILURE. I was given a 50/50 chance of surviving the surgery and after surgery still 50/50 chance. This Dr. should have his license revoked!!!!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

I have been a patient for 20 years and have had eight upper and lower endoscopies. I find the procedures to be done efficiently and with a minimum of discomfort, Dr. Peebles and his staff had the. Job, 20 years ago, of telling me I had cancer, I thought it was directly and compassionately done.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2012

Dr. Peebles did an upper endoscopic procedure on me, but since before the procedure I have not heard from him. After waking from anesthesia he never came in to see me. It has been weeks now and I leave messages on the voice mail, but no return calls.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

I have been a patient of this Dr for 6 years. I have referred my husband and two of my best friends to him. He is to the point but very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2009

This Doctor is rude. He does not follow up on his patients. He does not answer all of your questions you have and he makes you feel rushed. I was wrongly diagnosed by this doctor as well. Will never see him again.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2009

Dr. Michael Peebles's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Top Hospitals in Palm Harbor, FL