Ratings for Dr. Jacqueline F. Kelly

She and her staff caused lot of problems for us and our child. Stay away

flag | Submitted June 15, 2012

Dr. Kelly is the most warm-hearted Pediatrician we have ever had. My family moved from up north due to a job transfer for my husband and finding a good Pediatrician was very important to us. She always spends ample amounts of time with us and is very thorough with every visit. We would definitely recommend to anyone in the area.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2010

My daughter has been a patient from birth - 18 years of age. She and I both love Dr. Kelly and the care she has given us for multiple medical issues. She takes time to evaluate and is very competent. She knows when to refer to a specialist. She also gave really good advice to a teenage girl. Dr. Kelly truly cares about the total well-being of her patients. Her staff, especially Julie, is absolutely the best!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2009

This doctor is rude, she does not listen to the parents. I would beware of this doctor. We had a very, very bad experience. I can not publiclally talk about it but let us just say that this doctor is someone we will stay far, far away from. She made our life miserable and our children sad. For no reason at all. We have very happy kids that went through misery because of her! That is our experience.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2009

Dr. Jacqueline F. Kelly's Credentials

• Univ Of South Fl Coll Of Med, Tampa Fl 33612 (Grad. 1980)