Ratings for Dr. R. Menzies

Dr. Menzies is a very knowledgeable, kind, understanding and well informed Dr. The best.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2018

I saw this man for several years as a G.P. He clearly either has severe personal problems or is simply very ill-suited to his profession. He seems to want the patient to do his work for him! His staff were also difficult and/or unpleasant to deal with. I felt I did myself and my health a big favor by going elsewhere.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Timorous, old,tired, narrow-minded; more fearful of his College, than intrepid in doing the best research , testing and referrals for his patients. Always putting off work. Can't tolerate anyone with an inquiring opinion; stubborn and irascible .

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

As a medical professional I'm VERY particular who I'd let take care of my family! Dr. Menzies has "NEVER EVER" been anything short of 100% professional. It is with total confidence that I'd recommend Dr. Menzies to anyone that needs high quality professional empathetic care. I'll end this by saying "Dr. Menzies is the full package".

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

I found Dr. Menzies very knowledgeable and helpful and has often gone out of his way to find solutions to problems.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

dr menzie is simply the best GP doctor i have had...his heart and caring and interest in ur well being ...speaks for itself

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

I have had Dr. Menzies as a GP for over 15 years with my son and now my brother whom I have recently introduced to Dr. M. Dr. M is nothing but professional, helpful, caring, compassionate and honest. I feel comfortable and safe in his care. I feel comfortable asking questions. I also can discuss more than one item during our visit. I travel across the city to see him because he is worth it. He always has an up beat attitude that is infectious. Thank you Dr. Menzies for being a great doctor.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

compassionate and caring; very knowledgeable, listens and pays attention

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

He is a very kind and helpful doctor. Always helps me and he truly knows his stuff

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Dr. Menzies is a gentle and kind doctor. I have nothing but good things to say about him. His front staff are cold and kind of rude however.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015