Ratings for Dr. Bradley D. Fouraker

I really like this doctor. Very kind and speaks to you in a very well mannered way. Never rude. The only thing I don't like is the extremely long wait times. I also didn't like that there are times his office will be on one flit and on another day it's on another.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

My Son, 3 years old, has cornea issue with infection due to scratching. The Opthalmologist we went to referred to Dr. Fouraker. Dr. Fouraker did a fabulous job on my son's eye surgery and saved his eye and vision. Dr. Fouraker is very knowledgeable, skilled and comes with a great heart. He explained everything to us patiently and helped my son with his surgery and treatment.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

I had corneal scarring and nodules that other ophthalmologists couldn't fix. Referred to Dr Fouraker, who surgically removed the old scars; my vision greatly improved! (It took about 10 visits over 8 months.) BUT, he is ALWAYS overbooked, so be prepared to WAIT for even 3 HOURS in the crowded waiting room, every visit. (not enough of him to see so many patients.) But he is skilled & brilliant, so we wait. And I see better

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012

Dr. Bradley D. Fouraker's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

AHC