Ratings for Dr. M Lebel

This is a doctor that doesn't even bother to take vitals during a clinic visit.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Tends not to refer to specialists. She is good at delivering babies. I have since moved on to a male Dr. and noticed greater level of compassion and care then what I rec'd under her care.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

not sure why, but she never follows the standard protocol of taking vitals as first order of business. I get the impression she doesn't care.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Thank you Dr. Lebel for your kindness, professionalism and superior knowledge in your field. I have NEVER been disappointed in any treatment you have prescribed.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

This doctor cannot even identify what is athlete's foot and what is not.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2015

I have found Dr. Lebel to be progressive in her style of medical care. I find her to proceed with common sense and recent research when discussing any type of treatment for myself and my family. She has not appeared to be "covering her butt" and sending me off for unessessary testing. I believe this gives me confidence in trusting to listen to what my body needs rather than pushing pills at me. Thanks Lebel. You also give me hope for western medicine and set a good example to all doctors.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

Dr Lebel should look more into peoples problems and their pain....she should retire

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Been going to Dr. Lebel for a few years now and absolutely love her!! VERY helpful.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

when I was pregnant with my daughter she was not interested in any of our imput has to how we wanted to proceed with labour she simply told us she'd been doing this for years and what she thought best is what was gonna happen.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

I have had Dr. Lebel as my physician for over 20 years. She has always been helpful, considerate and understanding. You couldn't ask more from your doctor.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011