Ratings for Dr. Roy W. Finley

I was a patient of Dr. Finleys and was very disapointed with the care I was given. I was given no explanation of what was going on with my health. I would advise anyone to look elsewhere for medical help.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011

I found Dr. Finley most helpful in determining my health better then some Expert's in specialised feilds. A real comfort and very helpful in my understanding of my blood work and medical needs. He also listens to me when I need questions answered. I wish more Doctors had these qualities.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2010

My in laws have been patients of this doctor for years. Recently my mother in law was hospitalized and the doctor never returned my call, he does not have rights at the hospital so he has not gone to see her and he does not even discuss anything with us on how she is doing. Well, she is now in ICU for an infection that we came to him about first that has spread over her entire body. We still have not heard from him. This is not someone that will assist you when you get into trouble. He is just there to watch from the side and throw pills at you and hope you go away! If you value your life, then I would run!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2009

Dr. Roy W. Finley's Credentials

• Univ Of Louisville Sch Of Med, Louisville Ky 40202 (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in St. Petersburg, FL