Ratings for Dr. BJ Haines

Been my doctor since birth, I have seen many others over my lifetime and no one has compared

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

My sister and I are patients of dr Hains and we were told she was returning to work this summer. Her husband got ill and then passed away. She's been off caring for him and of course dealing with grief and all that goes with the passing of someone. I don't care much for some of the doctors who are locum for her. Forestell, or something along those lines. Many reasons. So I am impatiently waiting dr Hains to return.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

I would love for Dr.Haines to come back, she has been gone a long time. I am not sure what to do, look for another doctor - which I am not sure I can find, or wait another year

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Dr Haines is very missed... Excellent doctor that cares about every patient. Where did she go?

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Dr. Haines has been my Dr. for over 20 years. She is amazing and delivered all three of my sons. thanks Dr. H!!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Dr. Haines is very caring. She always listens and when she doesn't know something she researches it or refers you to someone who does.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Fantastic doctor and fantastic staff. I have had nothing but great care from Dr. Haines. She has gone above and beyond for me and my family. She saw me every week through a difficult pregnancy and has always made me feel comfortable and listened to. She even came to the hospital on her day off the day my daughter was born via emergency c-section and came to see us every day after that until we went home from the hospital. Not very many doctors do that for you. The front desk staff in her office are also great and have always been very helpful in finding me an appointment quickly and ensuring that we don't wait to long. Busy days we go next door to the coffee shop and they have even come by there to get us when it's our turn. If people don't know the names of the front desk staff they should maybe try and ask. I can easily name them.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

I am 25 years old and have been a patient of both Dr.Haines and her coworkers since birth. They are also my parents, siblings, husband & childrens Drs. We have always found them very committed to our health and well being. Dr.Haines has helped me through a great deal of depression, she gave me lots options and resources to insure i get well. She was amazing through both mine and my moms pregnancys. Shes kind hearted and commasionate which is very hard to find in a doctor these days. She recently helped my husband through a very bad accident he had at work, she was amazing helping him find therapy, dealing with work safe & was very adamant in making sure he had everything he needed for full recovery. My mom was also in a car accident two years ago and Dr Haines continues to help her through her therapy, testing & medicating when needed. I fully trust this women and i have had nothing but amazing experiences with her. With her knowledge & your honesty she will insure your well being.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Haines for almost 30 years. I don't know what patients are talking about when they say that she will not recommend tests or refer to a specialist when you have a probem she can't diagnose; I find the complete opposite to be true! She has called me at home on a number of occasions. She took the time to visit my mother (also a patient of hers) when she was placed in a care facility that was out of Dr. Haines jurisdiction of care. In my opinion, she is a very good doctor, who cares about her patients and takes as much time as she can with them (hence, her chronic "lateness"). I am SO happy that the office has got away from "same day appointments" (what a crazy idea that was, especially since Dr. Haines only works part time). I find the staff a bit "cool" and they seem to change frequently. Thus, I do not feel that I know them (I cannot tell you any of their names), not do I feel that they know me. There could be a much warmer atmosphere in the office.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2012

I am a 31 year old female and I have been seeing Dr. Haines on and off since I was 12. I used to find her very good but now that she is teaching her ego is out of control. She is very good with female issues but don't hold your breath about anything else. She won't order tests unless you absolutely insist. Getting a prescription for anything stronger than Naproxen will never happen unless you practically beg. I had migraines from a car accident and it took her three years to finally order a CT for my neck and head. I finally got my migraines fixed by a chiropractor who took his own xray and noticed that my head was sitting crooked on the top vertebrae. If you want to be listened too, or feel like your thoughts are respected, do not see Dr. Haines.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011