Ratings for Dr. BJ Haines

Useless! Rude! Front end staff are very rude as well!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2019

I have immense respect for Dr. Haines. She has been my Dr for over 20 years. I have gone through many difficult times especially a workplace injury and she was my rock. I don't know what I would of done without her. She is compassionate, respectful and a good listener. I will be lost when she retires

flag | Submitted January 8, 2019

Been my doctor since birth, I have seen many others over my lifetime and no one has compared

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

My sister and I are patients of dr Hains and we were told she was returning to work this summer. Her husband got ill and then passed away. She's been off caring for him and of course dealing with grief and all that goes with the passing of someone. I don't care much for some of the doctors who are locum for her. Forestell, or something along those lines. Many reasons. So I am impatiently waiting dr Hains to return.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

I would love for Dr.Haines to come back, she has been gone a long time. I am not sure what to do, look for another doctor - which I am not sure I can find, or wait another year

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Dr Haines is very missed... Excellent doctor that cares about every patient. Where did she go?

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Dr. Haines has been my Dr. for over 20 years. She is amazing and delivered all three of my sons. thanks Dr. H!!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Dr. Haines is very caring. She always listens and when she doesn't know something she researches it or refers you to someone who does.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Fantastic doctor and fantastic staff. I have had nothing but great care from Dr. Haines. She has gone above and beyond for me and my family. She saw me every week through a difficult pregnancy and has always made me feel comfortable and listened to. She even came to the hospital on her day off the day my daughter was born via emergency c-section and came to see us every day after that until we went home from the hospital. Not very many doctors do that for you. The front desk staff in her office are also great and have always been very helpful in finding me an appointment quickly and ensuring that we don't wait to long. Busy days we go next door to the coffee shop and they have even come by there to get us when it's our turn. If people don't know the names of the front desk staff they should maybe try and ask. I can easily name them.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

I am 25 years old and have been a patient of both Dr.Haines and her coworkers since birth. They are also my parents, siblings, husband & childrens Drs. We have always found them very committed to our health and well being. Dr.Haines has helped me through a great deal of depression, she gave me lots options and resources to insure i get well. She was amazing through both mine and my moms pregnancys. Shes kind hearted and commasionate which is very hard to find in a doctor these days. She recently helped my husband through a very bad accident he had at work, she was amazing helping him find therapy, dealing with work safe & was very adamant in making sure he had everything he needed for full recovery. My mom was also in a car accident two years ago and Dr Haines continues to help her through her therapy, testing & medicating when needed. I fully trust this women and i have had nothing but amazing experiences with her. With her knowledge & your honesty she will insure your well being.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012