Dr. Patrick A. Abbey

Ratings for Dr. Patrick A. Abbey

I had 4 wisdom teeth extracted at Dr. Abbey's office yesterday. They were able to schedule me immediately due to one of the wisdom teeth cracking. Everything was explained clearly. Dr. Abbey answered any questions I had. The staff was friendly and professional. The procedure was relatively quick and completely pain free. I have already recommended Dr. Abbey to several family members and I would visit again if I needed any type of oral surgery.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

Dr Bino Rucker of www.synergyfixme.com recommended dr abbey. Dr Abbey is an amazing dentist and Dr. Rucker and Dr Parker are amazing integrative specialists!!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2012

Dr.Abbey was wonderful with my treatment I have suffered from TMJ for many years, he has helped me out in so many ways, I know can function on a daily basis again! He is kind and understanding, the staff are very welcoming,helpful and knowledge with my insurance and unique!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

I found the doctor and staff to be very personable and knowledgable. I would highly recommend them!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

Dr. Abbey and his staff were very professional and helpful with every step of my son's surgery. I would highly recommend his office to anyone I know.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

He is a great doctor and his staff are wonderful tto!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2011