Ratings for Dr. David I. Greenfield

I found this Dr in 2015 when I moved to Florida full time. He has always treated me with respect and helped with my medical problems. I am very happy for 2 years I have been treated by Dr. GREENFIELD.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

I can't believe how rude this doctor was. I'm still so disappointed and shocked at this experience... he was recommended by a friend of a friend but I'm baffled by his behavior. I have never had a doctor get up and open the door ( in the middle of me speaking about some of my serious health concerns) and walk out ... indicating he would be at the front desk and our appointment was over ... I thought I was on a hidden camera show for a minute. I just couldn't believe the level of disrespect I was shown. I am still feeling very hurt and rejected by this experience. Please do not waste your time - travel farther to see a more respectful Rheumatologist who understands the importance of respecting patients and their health concerns. After my experience, I began asking others about this doctor (I wish I had done this first) and you wouldn't believe how many people were so fervent about how "rude," "mean," and "short-tempered" this physician was toward them (several that worked in healthcare too).

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Dr. was referred to me by another Dr. but my visit the staff was belligerent I walked out in tears! My brother suggested to leave a message at Dr.'s house to inform him of his staff rudeness! I decided it would just be a ignored, thank goodness I have read these reviews! Looks like nothing has changed in 3 years!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Doctor is great - the head nurse is a pain - either a family member or underpaid. She is rude to customers and fellow staff and does a rally bad job at running the office. I also am concerned about her abilities as a nurse

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

He was very helpful and understanding. He was determined to make the correct diagnosis and took time to rule out other possibilities. He took time to speak with me, not only about my medical condition, but also with our shared interest in tennis. I feel very comfortable in his care. On top of all that, his staff is fantastic!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

Customer/ patients are not cared for. You will be regarded as white trash no matter what.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

Dr. David I. Greenfield's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in Venice, FL