Ratings for Dr. Adam M. Rosen

Love this practice! This is the best place for you as a patient if you have RA or other autoimmune diseases!!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Dr. Rosen is too busy to spend enough time with each patient. I have heard endocrinologists in our area are in short supply. You must have your questions ready, written if needed, and fire away at him as he examines you. Once I had "too many questions" for one app't.---needed to make another? Crazy. I see Barbara Leding, his arnp, as often as possible and she spends all the time I need and is very knowledgable. Dr. Rosen's heart/knowledge/expertise is good,but he's just too busy.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

I have been Dr. Rosens Patient for 2 years. Always helpful trying to find my "cure" always concerned about my pain levels. Very knowledgeable. Staff returns calls within hours when I have questions.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2012

Dr Rosen and irresponsible staff treated my elderly Mom terribly, not responding to her needs.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2010

Very helpful, seems very knowledgeable. Staff has been great every time I call.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2010

Could never get the Doctor to call me back. At one point I left several message concerning my blood work. Never returned one call. Oh well Found another great Doctor.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Adam M. Rosen's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Clearwater, FL