Ratings for Dr. Derek Townsend

Tha best dentist in the okanagan. Very gentle, my kids say they don't even feel when he does the freezing.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Dr. Townsend and his staff are always courteous and perform a professional job each and every time. I have been a patient of his since 2005. Excellent service and always willing to answer your questions.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Great office, Dr. Townsend and his staff are incredible. The comment below is not reflective of the experiences that I have had since I started seeing Dr. Townsend 15 years ago. I would recommend this office to anyone that is looking for a conscientious and caring dentist.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

Love this office!!!! Dentists and staff are all GREAT. Gentle density, always running on time,, no long wait times, they are a busy practise but they always strive to make you feel most comfortable. I would not hesitate to recommend this office to anybody looking for a dentist, they are also great with kids.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Dr. Townsend and his staff have provided excellent dental care for me for more than 15 years. I cannot say enough to the high level of quality and care put into his practice. His staff are friendly and caring while being very professional, and he truly cares about the health and well-being of his patients and our community. They make going to the dentist a positive experience rather than something to dread. :)

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

Consistent 5 stars in all 4 Categories for the 10 years I have lived in this area. I agree with ALL the comments submitted by all the other Reviewers EXCEPT for the single, solitary whiney 3.5 star rating given below.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

First time visit for myself and my 4 year old daughter. Everyone in the office is amazing and they run the place like clockwork. Dr Townsend and Dr Killip are very knowledgeable and actually care about their patients. I would give them all 10 stars if I could, and this coming from someone who normally hates going to the dentist. My daughter walked out of the office with a huge smile and so proud, with this kind of first impression, she'll be asking us when we can go again!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

Always a great visit ! Dr Townsend and Dr Killip are very knowledgeable and caring, I've seen all the hygienists and they are great and an absolutely delightful, patient and gentle!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

I found my appointment to be punctual, the staff were great as always, cheerful and very helpful, willing to go the extra mile so that pain is avoided at all times. My husband and I have attended this dental practice for over 20 years and have never had a need to come away displeased with the treatment we recieved. We would recommend this dental practice to anyone wishing to find a local dentist with years of experience in the dental field.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

Best Dentist EVER!!!! He is always talkative and pleasant to see. Plus, he does gentle work:)

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

Dr. Derek Townsend's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients