Ratings for Dr. Gary Weinstein

Dr Weinstein is incredible.I had uncontrolled high blood pressure for years.My prior doctor had me on 4 meds yet pressure didn't go down.I was referred to Dr Weinstein and found I had a tumor on my adrenal gland,,Have since had surgery and am off all meds. Some docs do make a difference!Thank you Dr Weinstein for saving my life.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

Very accessible.Responds to emails/phone calls within the hour.Well run office and great care by Dr Weinstein.Very down to earth as well.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

I don’t know what person wrote the rating below. But obviously someone very sick. Dr Weinstein is the most caring and competent physician I’ve ever met. He will always be number 1 to me!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

I agree with the comment below .I m still coming to see Dr Weinstein from Windsor monthly.I wouldnt go anywhere else.Best diagnostician around.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

I now live further away from the area but has yet to meet a Dr. as caring and knowledgeable as Dr. Weinstein. I don't mind the drive for my appointments. I have been his patient for 15 years!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

Just the best doc out there. Always there for me.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Dr Weinstein has been taking care of my family for almost 15 years. I lost my job last year and went thru a difficult time where I had a hard time paying for my meds. I only learnt recently , that the samples Dr Weinstein was giving me , he paid for out of his own pocket for almost 6 months. Dr Weinstein is truly the most generous person I’ve ever met , let alone an amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

Dr Weinstein has always been there for me.Highly gracious and intelligent

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

the staff need to realise people only come to see the doctor when they are really ill ..and not because they have nothing better to do --

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Dr Weinstein is the most caring physician I have ever met.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018