Ratings for Dr. Gary Weinstein

Dr Weinstein has always been there for me.Highly gracious and intelligent

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

the staff need to realise people only come to see the doctor when they are really ill ..and not because they have nothing better to do --

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Dr Weinstein is the most caring physician I have ever met.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Dr Weinstein really helped me. I was having itchy and burning eyes for months. Saw my G.P. , put me on allergy drops. My symptoms got worst. So I was referred to an allergist who prescribed more eye drops. Still no bêtter. My best friend teferrrd to Dr Weinstein , who noticed my eye lids were retracted. He ordered me a CT scan of my orbits and found Graves eye disease. I’ve since seen an Endocrinologist and am finally well after 12 months of suffering. Thank you Dr Weinstein.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Dr. Weinstein has been my GP for over 15 years and he is without doubt the best I've ever encountered. He is very knowledgeable, caring and forthright. I appreciate his directness which suits me perfectly. He doesn't push medications or over or under react. He is very pragmatic and acts quickly when something is serious. He is also a genuinely nice person and plays the role of short term psychologist well. He is well connected too and has provided excellent referrals. Sometimes he is quite behind schedule, but I cannot directly attribute that to him and I never feel rushed. His advice has always made sense and at least according to my research he keeps well abreast of emerging treatments, diagnostic techniques and medications. He shares an office with several doctors and the staff are generally very good except for 1 or 2 and I refuse to deal with the rude ones. I would wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Weinstein. It's hard to find a doctor that is knowledgeable, caring and practical. I appreciate his judicious use of our medical system and knowing how to navigate. I trust him completely. Unfortunately the time it takes to see a specialist is another matter and a major problem with the system in Toronto.... thank you Dr Weinstein.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Dr Weinstein is my mothers doctor in a long term care facility.HIs care for her is above and beyond the norm.Dr Weinstein made himself available to me and my family 24-7. I must of called him 2-3 times daily for the past several weeks as my mother slowly passed away.I couldn't of coped otherwise. He's truly a blessing.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2017

Just the best doctor out there.As wee great office staff,

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Punctual,bright and caring.What else can you ask for?No wonder Dr Weinstein is ranked number 1.By the way he loves Tim Hortons coffee.(small double double).

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Ive been seeing Dr Weinstein for almost 16 years. I recently moved to Collingwood and I still drive to see him because I know there is no one out there who has his clinical skills. He is very sharp and misses nothing .

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Excellent and open minded doctor diya and mala thapar

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017