Ratings for Dr. Gary Weinstein

Prompt referrals, never forgets to follow up, friendly and amiable. Great doctor. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

I suffered from high blood pressure for years,my old doctor had placed me on 3 meds and in fact my pressure got real bad.He told me to lose weight. I was referred to DR Weinstein,and thru checking my urine found a growth on my kidney that gave me high pressure.Just had surgery last month to have it removed and now I'm off all bp meds.. Im so grateful to Dr Weinstein. There are still some good family docs out there.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2017

The staff and is ok but the doctor is actually homeless

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

I've found Dr Weinstein to be the most professional and knowledgeable physician I've come across. I recently had chest pain , and Dr Weinstein arranged a cardiology referral and angiogram within 2 weeks. Needed stenting. Probably saved my life.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Having had depression for almost 15 years, I went from psychiatrist to psychiatrist with no improvement .Dr Weinstein was able to find the right treatment for me and now I am back to work.As well he helped save my marriage

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

I recently moved in the area and was fortunate to find Dr Weinstein.Staff are very polite and professional. Being an older individual with multiple medical problems,I was pleased to learn Dr Weinstein also does long term care,so he's very experienced in geriatrics.He has already cut my meds in half and i feel like a new person.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

just the best doctor out there .Very compassionate and empathetic.God bless Dr Gary.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Recently moved to Toronto ,didn't know where to find a good family doctor. Looked on ratemd and at first was skeptical of the whole process. But after several visits to Dr. Weinstein. , I can say he's helped me more in a short time than my previous doctor in the preceding 12 years. I'm a believer. Thank you Dr Weinstein

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Weinstein for only about 2 years,but by far he is the most intelligent doctor I have ever met .

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

What can I say. Just the best doctor out there. Glad I found him.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017