Ratings for Dr. Joshua W. Kim

He has the experience in the glacoma problem i have

flag | Submitted October 18, 2019

Dr Kim is always professional and helpful. I have had cataract surgery and narrow angle procedure and he is following my progress and watching for glaucoma. I feel quite comfortable with his competency and knowledge and appreciate how the office is run and maintained.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2019

Zoe and Heather were very nice, knowledgeable and helpfull

flag | Submitted September 27, 2019

I am sure Dr Kim is very knowledgeable and very good but my experience was no not s positive one. I waited close to two hours to see him that was waiting in the lobby and all the eye drops etc which is fine he comes in and barely had time to see me he was ready to leave as soon as he came into the room he spent maybe 5 mins talking at me appeared to be annoyed when I had questions. I am scared to death what is going on with my eye site absolutely no concern on his side about that told me to take some medicine and come back in 30 days his Tec told me more about the meds. You can be a very knowledgeable dr both if you have no compassion for your patients or their concerns and only interested in moving to the next patient what’s the point. I bet today he could not even tell you my name. So I am left being scared and confused about my eyesite. Very disappointed in Dr Kim who seems to have forgot why he is a Dr

flag | Submitted September 12, 2019

The testing, follow up, and exam were streamlined, very efficient. Dr. Kim is extremely professional, wastes little time, and provides detailed analysis. I am his glaucoma patient for life!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2019

My eyes have never been better. I can see so good it’s is hard to believe. The work that Dt. Kim does and center for Sight are the best around. I don’t think there’s no one or no Dr. eyes place that’s as good as center for Sight. Thanks for all you’re help. Roger Rizi.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2019

I have seen Dr. Kim for about eight years now and he and his staff have always been very professional, knowledgeable and courteous. He is the best and I feel very safe with my eyes at the Center For Sight in Venice with Dr. Kim.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2019

I had a positive experience getting my cataracts removed. I was impressed with Dr. Kim and the helpful staff. I highly recommend Dr Kim and the Center for Sight

flag | Submitted May 18, 2019

Excellent doctor, took very good care of me doing two cataract surgeries. The results are better than I expected.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2019

I like Dr Kim, but he is usually in a huge rush. I would like him to sit down for 2 minutes & focus on my diagnosis. He seems ready to leave as soon as he arrives. I get to see him for 2 or 3 minutes when I have 4 diagnoses ongoing. I waited 30 minutes to be called for a 9:45 a.m. appointment. I don't understand early morning delays.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2019

Dr. Joshua W. Kim's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

HIP