Ratings for Dr. John T. Super

very nice man but was not helpful in helping our child .

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

He was a great doctor! He was very helpful with every thing going on in my life at the time.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

Dr. Super is extremely professional and had a wonderful manner that made me very comfortable and trusting. His secretary was cheerful and sweet.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Excellent and Empathetic Doctor.He is patient and compassionate.I feel fortunate to be treated by him. He has helped me immensely and his office person,Jenny is Wonderful as well.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

This quack was in a bad mood the day I saw him. He started making things up about my background that weren't true. Every single time I started to talk, he interrupted me. He was late and his office assistant didn't show up til an hour later. Pompous clown. I have better things to do with my time than listen to this blowhard. Unprofessional, Unethical and Uneducated.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

I visited Dr. Super on a weekly basis. Our first couple of meetings he was very friendly. He had some good advice, but he liked to hear himself talk more than listen. My second to last visit Dr. Super made me very uncomfortable by being way too harsh on me. I decided to give him another shot seeing as it could have been a bad day for him. My last visit was more of the same. He made fun of insecurities I had mentioned to him, cursed in an outrage, and tried accusing me of false feelings. I left the office in tears, never thought my psychologist would leave me feeling worse. Wouldn't not recommended

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Super. Saved my marriage! I wouldn't recommend anyone else. Has helped me to live with Bipolar and be married and now a father. He provides excellent and sound advice. I've been to several Psychologists and counselors that only told me what I wanted to hear, and that I was doing great. Dr. Super was the first person to challenge me and give me tools to be successful at work, at home, and now as a father. If you want someone that just agrees with what you want to hear, I won't like what he has to say. I tried Dr. Super for a year, and then tried a few other counselors; and until I realized that paying to go to someone to tell me "its ok" or "you're doing the right things" all the time, yet I couldn't hold down a job or have any kind of relationship's with others. I realized that what Dr. Super was the only one to tell me the truth and offer excellent tools to overcome my issues. I'm going on three years of marriage and now am a father of a beautiful boy going on 1 year; and the minute I got married, I called Dr. Super, because I knew if I was going to make this work, I need to change and overcome my bipolar with more than just medicines. I've had a lot of struggles due to the bipolar, but Dr. Super has always led me the right way, and now for the first time, my wife and I can communicate our feelings and needs, without misunderstandings or arrangements. My marriage is growing strong and I'm continuing to overcome bipolar. I wouldn't go back to anyone else for advice. If you want real change, challenge yourself, and listen to Dr. Super.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Was very helpful and kind. Really helped my family with issues we have been struggling with. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Very knowledgable about his field. Really helped my family. Would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

My first and only visit with to this Dr was unpleasant, I was treated with racist manners, he was rude all the time, he treat me like I was a alien citizen, he clearly shows that he doesn't like hispanic people. he makes me feel like I was there trying to still the money from social security, no matter my condition its clearly visible from distance. Don't know why people like him are contracted by government agencies, and nobody does nothing about it. Im an american citizen and I work all my life and pay the mandatory dues to the social security administration, I become disable and Im requesting the help that I pay for not charity from social security. If you are treated like that or any other way that you do not deserve from this doctor our other like him please speak up some one needs to stop them.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014