Ratings for Dr. Charles Lynde

Literally have been calling the office for 3 days and can't get ahold of anyone it's rediculous! When I go there the doctors are good but the problem is getting ahold of someone. It shouldn't take 3-4 days just to get ahold of the receptionist.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

It took me 3 days to get a hold of a live person. It seems like when it is work hours the phone is set to busy - no answering machine. Horrible, disgusting and I am getting a referral to someone else - if his office is like this than what is he like. Just awful!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

I just had an appointment with Dr. Charles Lynde today after waiting almost a year and boy, was it worth the wait. Not only was he very thorough, but extremely kind and assuring that my issue will be resolved. He prescribed me a vitamin which can be purchased over the counter as well as special shampoo. He also asked me to collect my hair for 3 weeks and scheduled an appointment to see him again in 3 weeks. Also, he ordered a special HORMONE blood test for me as he stated that this will reveal the issue more than anything. If anyone needs an amazing dermatologist, request to be referred to Dr. Charles Lynde. My husband came to the appointment with me and asked Dr. Lynde about his toe fungus even though he did not have an appointment. Dr. Lynde took a sample of the fungus without feeling like he was doing us a favour and said he could come back with me on my next appointment for results and treatment. He saved my husband a year's waiting time and scheduled us in on the same day and time. This is an example of an amazing doctor who listens to the patient and does more than expected. I am seeing a lot of negative comments about he staff and wait time. When it comes to seeing a specialist, it is expected that you will need to wait a little bit longer than usual. I only had to wait 25 minutes which I did not mind. We need to be patient in this world!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Dr Lynde needs to hire more staff ! For years now patients have had to wait for hours even though they have booked an appointment well in advance. This is NOT good service !

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Dr Lynde is always very friendly, cheerful, efficient and quick. Because I hail from a sunny country and have fair skin and lots of incipient and re-curring sun-spots and skin cancers from many years in the sun, I am one of Dr. Lynde's regulars in Thunder Bay. Not only is he always very quick, friendly, cheerful and very knowledgeable -- but Wendy, his receptionist is also very friendly, accomodating and professional. Dr. Lynde and his staff are as good as it gets, and I'm extremely happy to have Dr. Lynde as my dermatologist in Thunder Bay.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

the doctor is fine but the service is awful. i called the office 96 TIMES with a busy signal. when someone finally answered they left me on hold for 20 mins. until i had to hang up. not sure this place is worth the time. you will never, never, ever get in on time. you will wait an hr or more to get in.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Amazingly smart and good at what he does. Thank you for the care.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

maybe keep your line open ? considering you have patients that need your assistance ? common sense ?

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Dr. charles Lynde perform biopsy around my bowel area. Itching on skin causing lot of trouble due to tiny bump on skin. It was really painful biopsy!After few months it regrow and started to give trouble again. I think biopsy was not perform properly.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

This comment is not just about Dr Lynde. My story begins with Dr Obney. I went to her about a dime sized spot on my face. She burned it off and after it had healed it was larger and darker than before. I returned to show her and she burned it again. Same results. The spot became still bigger and darker. She wanted to burn it again but I decided to seek another opinion. Saw Dr Kraft who assured me it was nothing to worry about and to just leave it. Finally saw Dr Lynde himself who gave me a cream and told me to return in 6 months. The cream did nothing so he finally did a biopsy. I have the beginning of melanoma! Two days ago I had the first of at least 2 surgeries to remove the spot. Right now I have about 30 stitches in my face all around the wound. It is very close to my mouth and I am in a lot of discomfort Next week I have to either repeat this procedure,depending on whether they got all the cancer cells,or go on to the next step. That involves cutting from my cheek to my ear and down my neck. When I told Dr Lynde that Dr Kraft should look at me so he knows what possible cancer looks like he said it probably wasn't this big when he saw it. Wrong!!! It was!!! And now I am living with the consequences. I'm convinced that I would not be going through such invasive procedures if this had been dealt with effectively from the beginning!Thanks Lynde Clinic! P.S. The dr doing my surgery is wonderful. I have a lot of confidence in him. And,he says I will be scarred from all this!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016