Ratings for Dr. Charles Lynde

Staff extremely rude. Absolutely no regard for people's time. Will never return to this office. Will never recommend them to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Both times I waited over an hour and a half for a five minute appointment. I felt rushed and most of my questions were unanswered. When I asked a staff member if it was common for this type of wait she informed me that each patient is booked for 5 minute spots but most take much longer.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

I have been going for years and Dr. Lynde was always busy but attentive and upbeat. In the last few years, things have changed for the worse. You have to wait over an hour for your appointment and then you get a minute with him. I understand a quick appointment but he doesn't seem as focused as he used to be. I do not think it is the short appointment as much as he does not seem present. No time for one quick question is not acceptable for me. My husband is a specialist as well and I realize they do not get paid well for their schooling but being attentive is important with a short visit. Definitely not the same as in the past and I have made the decision to go into the city and see one of my husbands dermatologist colleges.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

I have been seeing him regularly for many years for a chronic condition and I am very disappointed with the treatment I have been receiving. First of all, like many others have stated, you wait months for an appointment, then you have to wait in his usually overcrowded office anywhere from 1-2 hours and at times there are no seats for patients to sit, so they are left standing. Some of these patients are elderly, not acceptable. Then there is the limited parking for patients. I've seen patients walk out and skip their appt. due to the long waiting times and insufficient parking. When you do finally see him, he spends a few minutes with you and doesn't listen to you as he is too rushed. Yes he is friendly and chatty, but it looks like he he has too many patients and is running too many clinical trials to run an effective practice. Time to look for another dermatologist.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Wonderful Doctor. Very compassionate and caring. He is one of the top dermatologists in Canada so people should come knowing they may need to wait to be seen. He has cured my skin problem, and cleared up my kids acne. Highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

Terrible practice. Made me wait two hours from my appointment time, and then spent two mins. Did not properly assess my condition at all, was rushed, and was not careful or methodical.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Dr. Lynde is an excellent doctor and highly knowledgeable in any skin condition or disease. He has cleared my acne, and removed multiple moles without pain and left no scar. He is very compassionate and cares a lot about his patients. There are also multiple ongoing research studies available for patients with Acne or Rosacea. You get free access to a new drug, and constant care by a top Dermatologist in Canada. I would highly recommend this clinic and Dr. Lynde to any patient.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

I'd personally give this doctor 0 stars if possible. Found him to be completely useless in the field I had asked. I'd recommend a second opinion or at least research on anything this doctor says prior to making any decisions.

Submitted January 30, 2016

Terrible doctor percrised me propcia without properly telling me the side effects. I even asked if it would lower my testosterone levels and he said no.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Waited 2 months for my 11:30 am. appt., walked in waiting room and was absolutely shocked there had to be at least 50 people waiting - ridiculous - if you schedule appt.'s you should be more responsible. Patients generally don't mind waiting 1/2 hr but this was terrible. I waited an hour got fed up and left, will find another Dr. who is more responsible.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016