Ratings for Dr. Charles Lynde

Impossible to have someone on the phone. Lines always blocked. Staff not dedicated.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Dont know why he is a doctor or sres patients, but the wzu he operates has nothing to do with caring or healing patients

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Wonderful doctor. Very patient and knowledgeable. Love the new email booking service... patient@cwlynde.com forget trying to call. Staff is ok. Similar anywhere... wait room is small during peak hours.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Firstly i must say Dr Charles Lynde is a polite man. He always say hi and all that when we meet. The meeting is VERY short. Usually 5-10 mins.. i have been with him for many meetings and nothing was improved. The meeting is so fast that i have no time to say what i wanted to say. Basically let him see the problem, he does his injection of hydrocortisone and on we go. He says in time it will go away. Its' been almost a year now.... and this is just a minor problem ... i cannot imagine the time and tax payers money spent for anything bigger than this. I don't understand why a place have to be booked up with no parking and no time to explain things to the doctor.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Nice staff but absolutely terrible environment: wait times are crazy (waited more than 1hr30mn), waiting room is too small for volume of patients, confusing registration setup, parking is nightmare. Clearly they overgrew the space are maximizing time slots. The doctor was comptetent but in sugh a rush to get to the next patient that I felt I wasted my time. I will not return to this clinic.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

His time is more important than yours Waited for an hour

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Literally have been calling the office for 3 days and can't get ahold of anyone it's rediculous! When I go there the doctors are good but the problem is getting ahold of someone. It shouldn't take 3-4 days just to get ahold of the receptionist.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

It took me 3 days to get a hold of a live person. It seems like when it is work hours the phone is set to busy - no answering machine. Horrible, disgusting and I am getting a referral to someone else - if his office is like this than what is he like. Just awful!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

I just had an appointment with Dr. Charles Lynde today after waiting almost a year and boy, was it worth the wait. Not only was he very thorough, but extremely kind and assuring that my issue will be resolved. He prescribed me a vitamin which can be purchased over the counter as well as special shampoo. He also asked me to collect my hair for 3 weeks and scheduled an appointment to see him again in 3 weeks. Also, he ordered a special HORMONE blood test for me as he stated that this will reveal the issue more than anything. If anyone needs an amazing dermatologist, request to be referred to Dr. Charles Lynde. My husband came to the appointment with me and asked Dr. Lynde about his toe fungus even though he did not have an appointment. Dr. Lynde took a sample of the fungus without feeling like he was doing us a favour and said he could come back with me on my next appointment for results and treatment. He saved my husband a year's waiting time and scheduled us in on the same day and time. This is an example of an amazing doctor who listens to the patient and does more than expected. I am seeing a lot of negative comments about he staff and wait time. When it comes to seeing a specialist, it is expected that you will need to wait a little bit longer than usual. I only had to wait 25 minutes which I did not mind. We need to be patient in this world!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Dr Lynde needs to hire more staff ! For years now patients have had to wait for hours even though they have booked an appointment well in advance. This is NOT good service !

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017