You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Charles Lynde

I have been going for years and Dr. Lynde was always busy but attentive and upbeat. In the last few years, things have changed for the worse. You have to wait over an hour for your appointment and then you get a minute with him. I understand a quick appointment but he doesn't seem as focused as he used to be. I do not think it is the short appointment as much as he does not seem present. No time for one quick question is not acceptable for me. My husband is a specialist as well and I realize they do not get paid well for their schooling but being attentive is important with a short visit. Definitely not the same as in the past and I have made the decision to go into the city and see one of my husbands dermatologist colleges.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

I have been seeing him regularly for many years for a chronic condition and I am very disappointed with the treatment I have been receiving. First of all, like many others have stated, you wait months for an appointment, then you have to wait in his usually overcrowded office anywhere from 1-2 hours and at times there are no seats for patients to sit, so they are left standing. Some of these patients are elderly, not acceptable. Then there is the limited parking for patients. I've seen patients walk out and skip their appt. due to the long waiting times and insufficient parking. When you do finally see him, he spends a few minutes with you and doesn't listen to you as he is too rushed. Yes he is friendly and chatty, but it looks like he he has too many patients and is running too many clinical trials to run an effective practice. Time to look for another dermatologist.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Wonderful Doctor. Very compassionate and caring. He is one of the top dermatologists in Canada so people should come knowing they may need to wait to be seen. He has cured my skin problem, and cleared up my kids acne. Highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

Terrible practice. Made me wait two hours from my appointment time, and then spent two mins. Did not properly assess my condition at all, was rushed, and was not careful or methodical.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Dr. Lynde is an excellent doctor and highly knowledgeable in any skin condition or disease. He has cleared my acne, and removed multiple moles without pain and left no scar. He is very compassionate and cares a lot about his patients. There are also multiple ongoing research studies available for patients with Acne or Rosacea. You get free access to a new drug, and constant care by a top Dermatologist in Canada. I would highly recommend this clinic and Dr. Lynde to any patient.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

I'd personally give this doctor 0 stars if possible. Found him to be completely useless in the field I had asked. I'd recommend a second opinion or at least research on anything this doctor says prior to making any decisions.

Submitted January 30, 2016

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Waited 2 months for my 11:30 am. appt., walked in waiting room and was absolutely shocked there had to be at least 50 people waiting - ridiculous - if you schedule appt.'s you should be more responsible. Patients generally don't mind waiting 1/2 hr but this was terrible. I waited an hour got fed up and left, will find another Dr. who is more responsible.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE. The first time I went was for my acne. I told him i was here for my acne and immediately he perscribed me a topical treatment, he did not bother to look at my skin and left in not even one minute. Such a dissapointment after waiting a month for that appointment. Second time I went to him for the stye on my eye, he perscribed my with a topical treatment for my eyes and eye drops. The eyedrops worked great however the topical treatment burned my lids. After further inspection of the packafe the product said DO NOT PUT NEAR EYES. So tired of his crummy rushed work.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Dr. Charles Lynde's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I have been going for years and Dr. Lynde was always busy but attentive and upbeat. In the last few years, things have changed for the worse. You have to wai..."

April 21, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing him regularly for many years for a chronic condition and I am very disappointed with the treatment I have been receiving. First of all, like ..."

April 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful Doctor. Very compassionate and caring. He is one of the top dermatologists in Canada so people should come knowing they may need to wait to be seen. ..."

February 16, 2016
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Terrible practice. Made me wait two hours from my appointment time, and then spent two mins. Did not properly assess my condition at all, was rushed, and was no..."

February 8, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lynde is an excellent doctor and highly knowledgeable in any skin condition or disease. He has cleared my acne, and removed multiple moles without pain and ..."

February 5, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I'd personally give this doctor 0 stars if possible. Found him to be completely useless in the field I had asked. I'd recommend a second opinion or at least res..."

January 30, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Terrible doctor percrised me propcia without properly telling me the side effects. I even asked if it would lower my testosterone levels and he said no. "

January 29, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Waited 2 months for my 11:30 am. appt., walked in waiting room and was absolutely shocked there had to be at least 50 people waiting - ridiculous - if you sche..."

January 27, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE. The first time I went was for my acne. I told him i was here for my acne and immediately he perscribed me a topical treatment, he did not b..."

December 23, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "He told me to go for light Therapy and it really works on the right foot. but the left side is taking too long "

November 30, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lynde diagnosed my melanoma. He knows his craft and that is the most important thing. He is a busy doctor but always has the time to be friendly. "

October 7, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "This was my 2nd experience with this doctor and i was terribly disappointed. It took 2mths to get the appt. 1 hour in the waiting room and under 10mins in whic..."

October 4, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Waited over 1 hr to see him and only spent about 1 minute before sending me out."

September 2, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Years ago I got the results of a biopsy. They were very vague and now I am trying to get the proper results to help with current medical issues and they aren’t ..."

July 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am shocked to read such negative reviews here. I had been referred to this Dr. from my GP. I called the # I was given, and they suggested to email them for an..."

July 20, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "I just wish he would spend more time analyzing the skin and actually taking further steps for the right treatments instead of going in circles. All he does is p..."

July 17, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Nothing feels better than healthy skin, and I am impressed at Dr Lynde's acute abilility to correctly nail the problem. What a pro! "

July 15, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.cwlynde.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "L3P0" to "L3P 1X2". Address has been updated from "None" to "25 Main Street North". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19054715022".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Generally always a wait, but excellent knowledge, gracious, good humor, great skills in treatment. I think from the comments, most of the 1/5 ratings below th..."

May 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Got the best care imaginable. Truly a brilliant man!! Highly recommend. "

May 2, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Lynde is very effective and knowledgable. Suspect he has good comnections with pharma industry (not in prejorative sense) and is at leading edge of climical ..."

December 22, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Visiting Dr. Lynde's new offices is a pleasure. Of course there is a wait as each case seen presents different problems and therefore would be difficult to sc..."

December 22, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Staff is a nightmare. They need to take some clinical management classes. I am more than happy to donate a fone line to their clinic so they can answer ppls fon..."

December 1, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "My reference is marked urget, it was sent in 2 months ago and i have not had a call. Trying to call and there's no answer. Going to leave an email, hopefully t..."

October 3, 2014