Ratings for Dr. Charles Lynde

maybe keep your line open ? considering you have patients that need your assistance ? common sense ?

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Dr. charles Lynde perform biopsy around my bowel area. Itching on skin causing lot of trouble due to tiny bump on skin. It was really painful biopsy!After few months it regrow and started to give trouble again. I think biopsy was not perform properly.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

This comment is not just about Dr Lynde. My story begins with Dr Obney. I went to her about a dime sized spot on my face. She burned it off and after it had healed it was larger and darker than before. I returned to show her and she burned it again. Same results. The spot became still bigger and darker. She wanted to burn it again but I decided to seek another opinion. Saw Dr Kraft who assured me it was nothing to worry about and to just leave it. Finally saw Dr Lynde himself who gave me a cream and told me to return in 6 months. The cream did nothing so he finally did a biopsy. I have the beginning of melanoma! Two days ago I had the first of at least 2 surgeries to remove the spot. Right now I have about 30 stitches in my face all around the wound. It is very close to my mouth and I am in a lot of discomfort Next week I have to either repeat this procedure,depending on whether they got all the cancer cells,or go on to the next step. That involves cutting from my cheek to my ear and down my neck. When I told Dr Lynde that Dr Kraft should look at me so he knows what possible cancer looks like he said it probably wasn't this big when he saw it. Wrong!!! It was!!! And now I am living with the consequences. I'm convinced that I would not be going through such invasive procedures if this had been dealt with effectively from the beginning!Thanks Lynde Clinic! P.S. The dr doing my surgery is wonderful. I have a lot of confidence in him. And,he says I will be scarred from all this!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

He examined my skin in the dark. How he could see any of my skin issues, I have no idea... Kept saying it was rosacea while saying that the symptoms didn't fit. And it's virtually impossible to get a hold of anyone in reception (via email or phone or otherwise).

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Wonderful staff and medical care, well worth the often wait time.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

I had a wonderful experience last week at Lynde clinic. I was skeptical of wait times due to some negative comments below. My appointment was scheduled for 8am and I was seen by dr Lynde at 8:30am. I will be back... follow up is in a few months.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

Dr. Lynde is the only doctor who has helped with my psoriasis. It's finally manageable. Thank you!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Dr Lynde is the top dermatologists in Canada. He is always a delight to see. His compassion and dedication shine through. I highly recommend him to anyone. Being the top derm, you should expect to wait to see him. Thanks again Dr Lynde and the wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

I called, they answered, and IMMEDIATELY put me "ON HOLD".... it's been over 20 minutes and I am still waiting for someone, anyone, to pick up. I just can't imagine how INCONSIDERATE of our time they will be when I bring my elderly mother to see Dr. Lynde. SHAMEFUL! BTW, I'm still on hold :-(

Submitted September 6, 2016

Staff know they are overbooking, but they still do it anyway! If you ask them about the wait time, they answer very rude and not accommodating at all. Doctor Lynde himself is nice, however, as other reviewers have mentioned, he is always in a hurry.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016