You may also like

Rate Dr. Charles Lynde

Dr. Charles Lynde's Ratings

Years ago I got the results of a biopsy. They were very vague and now I am trying to get the proper results to help with current medical issues and they aren’t helping. They are trying to pass me off to others rather than getting their own results which they improperly explained in the first place. I’ve been waiting 3 months and every time I call it seems they have completely forgotten about me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2873621].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

I am shocked to read such negative reviews here. I had been referred to this Dr. from my GP. I called the # I was given, and they suggested to email them for an appointment, which I did and gave my preference for time. I got my appt in 3 weeks. I came in and was recommended to participate in a clinical study for facial acne. I had already previously seen a dr and 3 months had passed and my face hadn't cleared (no history of facial acne at all), so I was ready to try almost anything. So I probably was in the waiting room for about 10 mins. 10 mins in the patient room before the Dr. came in. Very, Very, Very pleasant bedside manners. Put me at ease right away. Had to see coordinator who got me on the study, during which time interacted with a nurse for ECG, pressure etc, and another for blood work. Every single person was pleasant and polite. And overall great experience. And the clinic makes u feel like this Dr. definitely knows what he is doing. Hope you give him a chance and more so, hope he can fix my problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2871276].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

I just wish he would spend more time analyzing the skin and actually taking further steps for the right treatments instead of going in circles. All he does is prescribe you with creams that don't work. He's a very friendly and intelligent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2869419].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

Nothing feels better than healthy skin, and I am impressed at Dr Lynde's acute abilility to correctly nail the problem. What a pro!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2867332].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Generally always a wait, but excellent knowledge, gracious, good humor, great skills in treatment.
I think from the comments, most of the 1/5 ratings below thought they were rating him at 5/5

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2797256].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Got the best care imaginable. Truly a brilliant man!! Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2796152].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

Dr Lynde is very effective and knowledgable. Suspect he has good comnections with pharma industry (not in prejorative sense) and is at leading edge of climical based knowledge. Staff appears to be under heavy load and stressed - who isn't anymore, and feel they are trying to do the best they can.
Medicine is a business and when scaled, like any other ROI and other factors lead to collateral challenges. If the pendulum swings too much in favour of corporate need - it'll be shame for patient experience but then we need to be willing to prioritize - meaning choosing between alternatives which can mean be willing to pay or make trade offs to preserve.
Within that context I'm unaware of a better option in the region for effective treatment.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2660900].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2014

Visiting Dr. Lynde's new offices is a pleasure. Of course there is a wait as each case seen presents different problems and therefore would be difficult to schedule exactly. I don't mind the wait and I come prepared. the Staff are pleasant and patient and Dr. Lynde is a gracious, knowledgeable and charming fellow who never sends you away without an answer. I feel very fortunate to have a specialist as well acknowledged by those in his own profession. All in all, a good medical experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2660803].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2014

Staff is a nightmare. They need to take some clinical management classes. I am more than happy to donate a fone line to their clinic so they can answer ppls fones

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2637952].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2014

My reference is marked urget, it was sent in 2 months ago and i have not had a call. Trying to call and there's no answer. Going to leave an email, hopefully this works on my urgent matter.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2562614].votes_count ]]