Ratings for Dr. William Reynolds

Dr. Reynolds has now misdiagnosed me 5, count em, 5 times. I went to other Doctors once the issues got worse who were flabbergasted that he had gotten it wrong (simple diagnoses). He diagnoses based on his ego rather than symptoms, he does not take the time to listen to the root cause but rather guesses at it. If you complain about the issue or suggest what you think it could be he will never assist. He needs to spend more time listening rather than guessing at solutions. Overall he just does not seem to be interested in either being a generally/family doctor or has just given up on caring. The staff at this clinic are also next level bad. Rude and overall have an extreme lack of care, they are very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

I quit seeing him a few years ago. I was tired of him yawing throughout the appt. He is the : Sports Dr" well I had a sore aching shoulder for 7 years and never once did he suggest an x-ray or ultrasound . I left his practice and saw another dr who sent me for an ultrasound. Turned out I had HUGE calcium deposits on my shoulder and had to be seen by an Orthopedic surgeon. Yaa Dr Reynolds..well done!! I found him to be passive aggressive.. He could not care less about me and my health and well I got tired of it and left his practice. I would NOT recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr.Reynolds for nine years. At some appointments he is helpful, engaged and professional. At other appointments it is like he can't remember who you are or why his office called you in for an appointment. He recently booked me into the procedure room to have a mole, he had noticed on my back, to be removed. I had to wait 3 weeks for the procedure room. On the day of the appointment he entered the procedure room and asked what I was there for. I told him the mole removal. I was already in a paper gown, he examined my back and asked, do you remember which one? Then he left to refer to his notes. He came back examined my back again and said he couldn't find it in his notes. Looked at my back again and said everything looks fine. No mole removal because was done, I got dressed and went home.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

My family has had a long history with Dr. Reynolds. He took over my mothers care years ago and continued the application of medications that brought her to her death. Next was my father, who trusted his doctor blindly. He treated my father through heart problems. But could not help him. Finally my father had a blockage in his pancreas which this doctor failed to diagnose. My father was dead 3 days later. Now my wife, who has breast cancer. Even though she knew something was wrong he failed to see it and thus any diagnosis was delayed 6 months. If she wasn't proactive he never would have done anything. He finally gave her her biopsy results (after sitting on them for a week) over the phone while she was preparing dinner with the children present. We are switching Gps because we choose life. I suggest you do the same.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

I had an appt. with the doctor today for my final checkup for breast cancer and to have a lump removed from my arm. I had to book the proceedure room as well as the examination room, so I could have both done on the same day. I was taken, first, to the proceedure room and had the lump removed from my arm....only after reminding the doc that he had requested this the last time I saw him. He left the room when he finished cutting the bump from my arm, and never came back. I asked his receptionist when he was coming back for the final exam, and she said he was done with me,and that he was with another patient. I took a ferry and a day off work to go see him and wrap this up, but it did not happen......this is not the first time. Frustrating, to say the least!!!! I have been his patient for 15 years, and have been through breast cancer with him...am I that invisible? Time to look for someone else, I think....sad day. :(

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

Dr Reynolds helped me through an extremely difficult time in my life. I felt completely supported and heard. Switching from a truly terrible doctor a couple of years ago, I can say this Dr Reynolds is great who has done more for my quality of life that any of my previous doctors combined.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2012

Dr Reynolds is the best GP I have ever been to. He has always been reliable and knowledgeable in his dealings with me. And he is one of the few GP's that actually followup with me when my lab work etc is back.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

had this Dr. for 5 yrs. He doesnt even look at you when u enter his office,this is the way he is, you learn not to be offended, he is very in demand, he is unfortunately too ready to write Rx, he is pleasant for the most part, he can also be rude, some day, someone will be rude to him, albeit he won't accept that, I also noticed when I got a notice from Mb office to have my yearly pap smear, he ignored it.I was notified 3x. I'm not going to the MB office anymore. Life is too short to hand it over to someone that just don't care.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

Have been with Dr.Reynolds for the last 3 years. He will run tests, and do what is required but his bedside manner is horrible. He never remembers anything about your medical history and never calls to let you know results of tests. Even if you've had to go back for follow-up tests, which usually are worrisome. I am switching doctors, which I have never done.

Submitted November 21, 2011

a nice disposition but often feel he does not listen seriously to problems if they are not a simple one he can immediately solve. Not open to anything other than western technology..or referrals to others who may know more on specific issues or have alternative medicine choices for you.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011