Ratings for Dr. Robert D. Little

Dr. Little has very little regard with helping children or even diagnosing their problems. He has a terrible bed side manor and is very cold and uninterested in the patient. I've tried to change doctors, but it takes an act of God to do so. I have never been more frustrated and upset at a doctor in my entire life. My advise to all parents, don't get stuck with this doctor!!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Very easy to make appointment, short wait time in front office. Had to wait a little longer for Dr. Little to some to the room. Very friendly and seemed knowledgeable. Have been waiting for over a month for someone to call and schedule my son's EEG, but that is due to the Insurance Co. according to the office staff. At this time would rate 4 stars overall, however we have only seen him once thus far.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013

We were required to see Dr. Robert Little as a prerequisite to scheduling an appointment for Dr. Robin Blitz. In January 2012 when we saw him he was neither here nor there as his analysis. His only suggestion was to perform an MRI, which he advised his office would call me to schedule. HOWEVER, after over one month I heard nothing from his office (or anyone) so I called them to schedule the MRI. They told me that was not the correct process, but they ASSURED me they would contact me back. It is now May (4 months later?!) and I have yet to receive a call. Going to call them back as I do not believe or trust what they have said.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

In December of 2011 my daughter was being treated for a migraine and was in PCH for four days. During her four day stay an MRI was done and a resident doctor told us she had a cyst on her pineal gland that had grown from her last MRI in 2008. The morning of her discharge Dr. Little came into see my daughter and asked if her headache was gone and if she was ready to go home but said nothing about the cyst. I asked about the cyst and he said that there was nothing to worry about and if he sent us to a neurosurgeon that he would laugh in our faces. On December 23rd I took my daughter to see Dr. Sanai at Barrow Neurosurgical Associates and on February 3rd my daughter went through 9 hours of brain surgery to remove the cyst from her pineal gland. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2012

He didn't listen to ANY of my concerns for two years. He outright LIED to me and his staff would NEVER get my son's paperwork, prescriptions, ect handled. I would call and leave voicemails that went unanswered for weeks at a time. HORRIBLE DOC & STAFF. Much happier with St. Joesph's neurology staff!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

QUACK! Def. went into medicine for reasons OTHER than caring about the health and well-being of children. Didn't even give us the courtesy of sitting down and taking his bag off his shoulder when our child was suffering greatly. Didn't listen or shown any true concern for our child. Got paid though I guess!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2009

In a nutshell, our child suffered dearly in the hands of Dr. Little. He is a NEW doctor who was too stubborn to listen to the other doctors, had no concern or compassion for our little girl and we are still suffering from the traumatic experience and effects of his negligence. Your child's life is TOO PRECIOUS to trust this man!!!!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2008